CHAPTER 28: THE SHOW

The day of the talent show...

If there's a perfect description to the current situation, it would be... A complete chaos.

"I don't think my voice can handle this. What if it cracks!..." Jin's pacing around like an idiot, muttering to himself his parts.

"Okay, how do I do this part again--" yoongi's calm but still trying to practice his part well.

"What if I collapse on stage?!! HOSEOK GIVE ME MY PILLS!!!" Jimin is running around panicking about his narcolepsy.

"don't take the whole thing jimin, we don't want to be involved with your death." Said the one and only hoseok.

Meanwhile I'm just standing there like and idiot, no clue on what to do. I saw how taehyung was smiling as he approached me.

"y/n/n... In nervous" he stated with a small smile. I smiled as I ruffled his already fluffy hair out.

"You'll do well, I know it." I said, comforting him and, as he shot me his boxy smile.

"Well then.. can I do something to boost my confidence?" He asked for permission, and you can't say no to him, can you?

"Sure ta--" I was shut with his lips on mine. My eyes were wide as he pulled away.

Yep, definitely didn't expect that.

"AYEE~~ SLY TAEHYUNG!!!" Jungkook cheered from the other side of the gym, making taehyung's cheeks tinted a good shade of red, while the rest were just laughing.

Man, what a mood breaker.

They now regained their confidence a bit and continued practicing. As they were practicing, I noticed that namjoon wasn't there.

Where is he--?

Just as I thought that, namjoon busted the door open in a demanding matter and stated.

"BOYS, THE SHOW WILL BEGIN IN 30 MINUTES. GET READY IN YOUR COSTUMES!"

In a second, all their confidence chattered as they all ran around and Jin even pretended to have fainted. I tried calming them but it's no use, so I approached the only one who can listen, or at least I think.

"Hey jinnie, calm down ok? You're doing good!" I TRIED at least.

"I wanna die..." He desperately said. I sighed and pulled him by the wrists to stand up.

"Well you can die after the show, but for now.." I then pushed him to the boys' restroom to change. ".. just go change before it's too late" I continued.

I then went over next to namjoon, clapping my hand as if I've just finished something.

"You seem like the only one calm here, wanna help me dragging the rest?" I asked, then his mouth just formed a straight line and his eyes were wide open.

"You're nervous as well, aren't you?" I asked tiredly, and he just nodded. I deeply sighed, rubbing the temple of my forehead.

"Just go change before I lose it" I ordered. He opened his mouth to say something, but soon closed it and pointed to the restroom while approaching it.

"Now..." I took a deep breath before...

"ALL OF YOU! GO THE FUQ CHANGE BEFORE I PERSONALLY MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOUR FACES!!" I exclaimed out of anger, and the room fell silent. They all nodded and went to change silently.

"You chose a terrifying one, taehyung" one said on the way to change.

"FUQ OFF BEFORE I KILL YOU!!" I replied, as they all ran to Change as quick as possible.