CHAPTER 8 PT1: AFFECT ME

My hands were now shaking. I couldn't control my breath. I felt like suffocating for a second. I got back to my senses and surprisingly, I was able to ask "w-why?". Yoongi just sighed and stayed silent.

YOONGI P.O.V

I guess I said enough. It's going to be painful for both taehyung and I. It's still painful for me remembering that day.

FLASHBACK

I'm really sleepy. Why did my parents send me to get them groceries when I can't drive? Well, the bridge nearby is the shortest route there.

I was taking the bridge route when I saw a familiar face. Wait, that's the neighbor who's very shy; We never really talked. That's weird.... Why is she getting on the edge. Wait.. is she gonna jump?

FUQ!!!! SHE IS GONNA JUMP!!

The figure was already starting to fall. I dropped everything in hand and started running toward her without realizing that My legs went in fastest pace and took me to the figure a little late. Just a LITTLE late.....
........
........
It was a terrifying situation. I was now holding the bridge edge with a hand and the girl's wrist with another. She looked at me shocked with tears. "H-hold on!" I barely had the energy to say that. I started pulling her up, thank God she wasn't THAT heavy or else I'd fall as well. Finally, I got her on land again. I held her shoulders before shaking it "why would you do that... Why!" I yelled making her sob even more in process. I didn't have a choice, I felt like she needs someone to take care of her. And yes, I'm KINDA soft on the inside. I just hugged her as she continued sobbing on my chest.

I was so uncomfortable but I managed to say a sentence that changed my life... Forever

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you"

END OF FLASHBACK

Ah.. I almost forgot. "Taehyung, when y/n comes, don't act weird because you now know about there dark past. She's gonna kill me that I told you" he just nodded in response.

"I'm back!" Y/n said with juice boxes in both arms.
"Aw man, I thought you died on the way or something. Me and taehyung were planning a party" I said while getting up and stretching my arms around. She smacked me on the head, I kinda expected that "Ow, don't you understand anything about joking?". She just laughed in response.

MEANWHILE.... somewhere in the worldwide handsome universe
(Aka the classroom)

JIN P.O.V

"Namjoon, why do I call myself 'worldwide handsome' if there are people way more beautiful than me?" I asked, he's still looking at his phone but he decides to answer.
"Who said you're not good-looking?" I just looked down and answered lowly "I don't know his name. But he said that I don't look that handsome. He said that even taehyung is more beautiful than me!" I was sad and raging at the moment. Namjoon placed a hand on my shoulder calming me down.

I just dug my face in my arms and started whining "Im feeling like my old self again" I thought out loud. Namjoon just sighed and from the looks of it, he felt sorry for me.

Why do words affect me easily?

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Sooooo sorry this is a short chapter, I couldn't think of anything today.

It was a busy day today ;-;
But i promise you guys a PT. 2 for this

ANYEONG!

LIVE  (Depressed Taehyung X Reader FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें