CHAPTER 3: GUARDIAN

Wow.. he's singing. what a deep beautiful voice..I thought, I sneeked in closer to hear him better

"On a path filled by flowers, I'm watching you today too
Will it be left inside me?

The park that was passed by the moon of dawn is expressing my feelings now
This song is toward you
The light reflected by the moon on the night sky the sound of film is heard

I still wonder wonder beautiful story, still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story. I want to make you mine.

that look of that moment, that time
my heart that missed felt that it was a shame
i regret it, hoping that there will be that moment again

gathering the pieces of the moonlight one by one
it will make a light so
just like the look of yesterday
please come infront of me

I still wonder wonder beautiful story
Still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story
I want to make you mine

if you leave your footprints and leave
i will protect that wamth
i will keep it inside black and white"

I couldn't believe my ears, this was the most beautiful voice I've ever heard, It was so deep yet.. innocent. I was so into thoughts that I didn't realize that he noticed me standing there smiling from ear to ear like an idiot. He looked shocked and embarrassed, "s-since when h-have y-you been h-here ?! " He asked stuttering, I sighed and approached him to Sit beside him.

"Umm.. since the moment you started singing" I replied trying to sound as innocent as possible. He brought his knees up to his head and dug his face between them while sighing. "Is there something wrong?" I asked just to understand if I did something wrong. "I felt embarrassed that's all" he replied with a red face of embarrassment.
"Nonono, don't be please, there's nothing to be embarrassed about" I replied in a quick pace "it wasn't bad, in fact, it was... Enchanting" I said in a calm voice and a smile on my face.

We sat there eating lunch on the rooftop silently, until I decided to break the silence "so, since we are friends now, why not learn about each other?"
"Okay, you first" is all he said. I nodded and started"I'm L/N Y/N, I'm 18 and I'm the most shy and Socially awkward person you'll ever meet" he nodded and continued eating like it's normal "oh, and plus, dead parents, so I live alone" as soon as I said this he choked on a gimbap so I gave him a bottle of water. He drank it then cleared his throat, "s-sorry about that reaction I just.. didn't see it coming" he apologized in a low voice "it's okay" I half whispered.

"So, your turn"I stated, "Kim taehyung , 18 , I'm usually a silent person, umm.. my parents are divorced and I live with mother" it was now my turn to get chocked on my mandu (A/N: mandu is Korean dumplings). He mimicked me giving me the bottle of water, "sorry , didn't see that one coming" I said in regret . After that we sat there eating in silence, "we should probably get to class" he blurted out. "Okay", and with that we started heading to class until..

"Ah.. I forgot to bring my stuff, I'll be back" he said before heading in the opposite direction. I went ahead to class and checked if I had my stuff, unfortunately I forgot them in the locker, so I decided to head back there, and thats when I saw the unexpected....

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I opened the locker for it to be smashed again by the couple I hate the most. Jiwoo and seojun (A/N: I just chose the most common Korean names so don't u dare think I chose other K-pop idols as characters in the story)
..but wait.. it was different today, they didn't bring their so-called minions. And just when I was about to thank god.. I felt a stinging pain on my head and up to the rest of my body, I was burning and that's when I realized; the minions poured boiling water on me. I started groaning in pain then shreiked as as I felt a kick on my stomach.

I fell to the ground and felt more kicking on me as I stopped defending myself and just let them do their thing. 'why even bother trying, I'm not a fighter, Im not strong so I can defend myself, after all seojun is a very strong man compared to the me who can't go violent,so if I tried fighting, it will get worse' I thought while hearing laughing coming from them. After that good beating, they left and I struggled to get up. I looked to my right to reveal a shocked Y/N staring at me. ' oh great' I thought 'shes definitely gonna hate me after this'.
She approached me and stood in front of me sighing. I was going to say something until she raised her hand signaling for me to stay silent.

I kept looking at my feet"So, you're getting bullied" I nodded "and you didn't tell me" I nodded
"Why?" I stayed silent for a couple of minutes until she broke it "fine, guess who's skipping class today" her tone was sarcastic but her face was stern. "wait! Bu-" I was inturupted "you.Roof. Now". She sounded angry and I didn't want to get into a fight so I just obeyed as she went in the opposite direction.

YOUR P.O.V

I can't actually believe him, why didn't I see it coming. He was bullied behind my back?!.
I sighed as I went to the nurse asking for a cream for burns , unfortunately, she reached out for the bottle but it was empty "sorry darling, it seems like we're out of the burns cream" the nurse said in a low voice. "It's okay, well.. can I at least have an ice pack" she nodded then went over to bring the ice "by the way, is it for you?" She blurted out of nowhere "um. No it's just for a friend" i replied as she sighed "it's Kim taehyung, isn't it?" She stated "how did yo-" "it's not his first time here, he usually comes here several times a week with burns , bruises and cuts all over himself" she said in a low voice filled with guilt "oh, are you his friend? You seem really nice for helping him out"

"Yes I am, and I'm not planning on leaving his side" I replied. She chuckled "you're a good girl" she said while ruffling my hair. I felt proud as I took the ice pack and running to the rooftop. I stopped on my tracks.. oh.. "thank you for the ice!" I shouted from the corridor "your welcome!" she

shouted back. I ran to the rooftop to see him sitting on the same place we were in earlier. This time he had his burned face looking up and his eyes again looking.. lifeless.

I walked over to him and it seems like he noticed. He turned to face me then i placed the iced pack on his burned cheek earning a groan of pain from him. I sat in front of him and sighed "look, I won't get angry with you, just... Let me promise you something" he looked confused

I raised one hand in the air and delivered my own little oath of friendship
"I will to be a good friend to you, always be with you In happy AND sad times, always support you and protect you. I , L/N Y/N, promise to be your Guardian and friend".

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Plz vote.. give some mercy people, it's first story I'm my entire life

Not just on Wattpad but on like.. my ENTIRE life T_T

I was KINDA being sarcastic btw