CHAPTER 16: I DON'T HATE YOU

Time skip 2 months later brought to you by j-hope's Sprite

Y/N P.O.V

Date: December 12th
Location: classroom

I'm actually surprised. All Students are absent except for me and the gang. Well, that's a good thing, because the teachers took that as an excuse to have the whole school day free.

The reason of why the whole class is absent is because winter is here and winter=no school. Man, it's so boring here. We all have nothing to do in class. I just wish that sn--

"Guys, it's snowing a lot outside!!" Taehyung gasped happily, making all of us gasp as well.

"ALRIGHT! LAST ONE TO BE OUTSIDE WILL GET SNOW ON THE BACK OF HIS NECK!!!" Hoseok exclaimed happily while making his way outside.

We all raced our way out and guess who's lost? I bet you can guess easily because a potato isn't athletic to run -_-".

"Y/n-ah lost!! Now come here~~" hoseok teased me with a handful on snow in one hand. "fuq you" I cursed under my breath before taking my punishment.

It was even worse than I've thought, it stung me so much that I had to scream "FUQ YOU HOSEOK" like a million times. Everyone rolling on the snow laughing at how stupid I looked.

We all played and had fun in the snow like little kids, even the others started questioning us, but we just ignored them. We all then started a battle. yoongi and I versus hoseok, jimin and tae.
We all built our defense walls and readied our snow balls, waiting silently...........

"ATTACK!!!" Hoseok exclaimed like how the leader in an army does. The battle was very unfair since they were more than us, but I still fought for our victory. Yoongi threw a ball that hit jimin right in the face, "yes." We both said in Union before giving yoongi a high five. I was so good at dodging the balls actually, I guess going to gym class finally paid off.

I was doing so good until I felt the cold snow on my face. Shit, I got hit.

"ALRIGHT WHO DA FUQ HIT ME?!!" I sounded angry rather than joking. They all stayed silent but I can hear a giggling, it's taehyung.

I sighed before picking up a ball and throwing it right at his face, causing him to fall on the floor while laughing. We were having quite a hard battle until someone stopped the fun.

"Hey umm guys.. Can we play with you?" A tall guy said with... Jin?

Jin looked pissed as soon as he laid his eyes on yoongi. Yoongi just had a blank face and Jin was turning around to leave, until the tall guy grabbed his wrist stopping him and whispered something in Jin's ear which made him change his mind.

"S-sure....." I said hesitantly knowing that Jin equals danger.

"Don't worry guys, Jin is a nice guy I promise you. Oh, I'm namjoon by the way"

"I'm y/n"
"Yoongi... You already know so" hmm..suspicious
"I'm your hope, Hoseok" in a bright tone it was.
"It's Jimin"
"Taehyung. You probably heard the rumors by now.." he said awkwardly.

Namjoon chuckled "Oh please.. you think I believe such trash rumors. Sorry but, my IQ 148 brain doesn't believe such nonsense" he made taehyung smile in relief.

"Come on, namjoon is in our side and Jin is in yours, although it's still unfair but.. whatever." I shrugged and everyone got in their teams.

"Umm guys.... I don't think it's unfair anymore" jimin's voice trailed off as he felt it. He face planted the snow causing the 2 new guys to panic.