CHAPTER 24: SANITY

Y/N P.O.V

It's been almost an hour and jimin never arrived. I called him multiple times, but no response was given. I'm starting to worry about him.

"Taehyung. Jungkook. Let's head to jimin's. I'm starting to worry about him.." I thought of getting him myself, since he seems as of he's not coming. It might be rude but.. he's not answering and that's worrying.

"Finally someone spoke. Thought no one might worry." Taehyung replied and we all smiled.

We all headed out and started walking our way to jimin's. We were chatting on the way, so I decided to ask them.

"Guys, do you know where jimin lives? Because I have no absolute clue and I'm just following around." I asked In a blunt tone it was. Taehyung just shrugged while jungkook nodded.

"Yep, I don't really stay at home much, so I often visit him when bored." Jungkook spoke, so we both nodded, unsurprised.

"Uhh.. guys.." taehyung stopped walking and spoke in a worried tone. Jungkook and I turned to him, to only seeing him picking up something from the ground; it was jimin's phone.

"T-there's no way it's his. M-maybe it's another per-- " taehyung cut jungkook off by showing him the lockscreen's wallpaper: jimin in a group selfie with all of us. We all then started panicking and dashed to jimin's house, hoping for a miracle, that he'd be there safe and sound.

We reached his doorstep and knocked with full force, for it to gladly open revealing a woman who seems to be in her 40's. I assumed it's jimin's mother and asked her.

"Ma'am, is jimin here? We're his friends and we came to give him his phone back." I tried not to cause a commotion until I'm certain of the position he's in.

"Jimin? Didn't he head to your house a while ago?" She asked us as we looked at each other worriedly. This is bad.

"m-ma'am.. jimin never really arrived though....." Taehyung said as she looked shocked. He then showed her jimin's phone before continuing. "We found this on our way here, it's jimin's. We think something happened to h--" he was interrupted with the woman's screaming, which caused the arrival of a man to the doorstep: his father, I assume.

The woman started screaming and crying as the husband tried calming her down.

"j-jimin.. he might be abducted. Or even killed! We have to call the police t--" she continued panicking but was cut off.

"Darling wait,.." the husband then looked at us. "Kids, let's go search for him first. Who knows, he might be collapsed somewhere or somethin' " we all nodded and headed our way into searching for the probably-collapsed boy. While we were searching, I saw taehyung taking out jimin's phone from his pocket. Still, I continued searching. I looked back at taehyung and he seemed shocked.

"What is it tae?" I asked.

"Jimin's phone vibrated in my pocket, so I took it out and saw this..." Taehyung then showed me a chat with only a video and a message that says 'watch this.' from an unknown number.

I took the phone and taehyung called the others to see this. As we all gathered, I played the video shown on screen. The video was just a black screen at first, but then a spotlight came above, revealing a person tied to a chair; it was jimin. We all were so shocked as our eyes never left the screen. Jimin's eyes seemed so sad and scared, I felt bad for him. He was silent, until a guy came with a whip and started beating the fuq out of jimin. He started screaming for help, but the more he did, the more he was beat up.

I felt so scared I started crying, as the others were either shocked or mad. Taehyung noticed and put his arms around my shoulders, his eyes still glued to the video. Jimin's face then seemed dull as his body was now dripping blood from everywhere. He stopped screaming and looked at the camera, before smiling weakly. I don't understand, why is he smiling? He was still getting clubbed. It was then unexpected what came out from his mouth.