Chapter Nine

Christmas rolled past, and now it's Saturday, December twenty ninth.

Yesterday morning I was stepping out of the shower as Liam was stepping in, and he pointed out that I have a tiny little bump when I'm not stretching now.

I asked Sofie to be my maid of honor and Aria to be my bridesmaid, and Liam asked Mason to be his best man and Noah to be his groomsmen.

I found my wedding dress at ross, which is a long white dress that's strapless.

It's an actual wedding dress, and it was only a hundred bucks.

My parents paid for two separate hotel rooms for Liam and I in two separate hotels, and I haven't seen him since yesterday morning.

It's tradition in my family to not see the significant other past ten in the morning the day before.

We skipped the rehearsal dinner and we found a priest to marry us.

The only contact I've had with Liam since yesterday is a text last night telling me he loves me.

We rented a hotel for tonight and got the honeymoon suite.

It's just for one night, but that's enough for me.

My grandma, my Mom, Aunt Jill, Danielle, Sofie, and Aria are standing in a tent with me, which is on the sand with walls all around it and it's zipped shut so the guys can't see in.

Liam is somewhere around here, and I'm getting married in ten minutes.

"We need to get the dress on." Mom says.

After a lot of thinking, we decided to curl my hair and just let it flow.

Liam likes it better down.

I have on a little bit of mascara and that's it.

My Mom and Sofie help me wrestle the dress on and I adjust my breasts as they zip me up.

It's long and flowing but it goes straight down like a sundress would.

And I don't have flowers, or a thousand dollar dress on.

But when my grandma turns the body mirror towards me, I smile.

Because I look like I'm getting married.

"I mean, at first I thought you guys were crazy," Mom says softly. "But I think we all have something to learn from this. You look beautiful, even with everything very minimal." She says. "And I'm starting to understand what you meant. It's not about the physical things, but rather, about you and Liam."

I smile at her and I see tears roll down her cheeks, which causes my eyes to well with tears.

I look back in the mirror as the last few years of my life flashes before my eyes.

When I was eleven, everything was ripped away from me, and Liam gave it all back to me.

I never in my life thought I was going to be where I am today.

I never thought I would be pregnant, or about to get married.

I never thought I was going to be this happy.

"Can I come in?" my Dad asks outside the tent.

All the girls are dressed, so my Mom walks over to the tent and unzips the door.

Dad slips in, his eyes landing on me.

"Oh my, look at you." he says gently. He walks over to me and puts his hands on my cheeks. "You are so beautiful, Savannah." He kisses my forehead.