Chapter Twenty Eight

The next chapter will have a time skip and also will be the LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK

Okay? :)

Book four will be up eventually

_________

We watched an episode of SpongeBob and ordered pizza and ended up partaking in adult activities while we waited for the pizza.

Theo woke up just before the pizza got there and I gave him some sweet pea baby food.

When that was finished, the pizza was there.

He had napped longer than he usually does so Liam and I put the pizza in the fridge to get him to bed.

We gave him a bath and got him in his pajamas, and then I nursed him and rocked him for a little while. While I was rocking him, Liam sat on the floor and read a bedtime story to him.

We tucked him into bed for the night, and then had dinner.

After dinner, we took a shower together and did some more adult activities, and now we're in bed.

"Let's look at houses," Liam says to me.

I press my hand against my forehead.

"Oh my god, with everything with your arm and all of the sex, I forgot to tell you about this house I found."

He sits up slightly.

"You found a house?" he asks.

"Yes Buddy and I really really love it."

"Well what are you waiting for? Let me see!"

Excited, I grab my laptop off of my nightstand and move closer to him.

I unlock it and pull up the listing, handing it to him.

He starts reading all of the information, carefully clicking through the pictures.

He pauses on one and frowns.

"Is that the master bedroom? That's a little weird," he comments.

"That's not the master," I tell him. "The master is, well, you'll know when you see it."

He clicks through the pictures some more and I watch his facial expressions carefully.

"Holy cow, that's a big closet." He says. "This must be the master. I like-holy, whoa, look at that tub! There's room for two in there!"

Liam was always so upset when I was pregnant and took bubble baths and there wasn't much room for him.

The tub in this house is large.

He clicks through some more.

"Wow, a washer and dryer that isn't in the garage, and look at this back yard! There's a whole playground for Theo and our future kids!"

"I know," I grin.

"I want to see this house," he says to me. "We need to call the realtor and schedule a showing."

"I'll call him in the morning," I reply. I yawn, still fairly tired after only sleeping seven hours, and then having sex twice.

"You should sleep," He murmurs.

Tomorrow is only Friday.

I don't want to sleep because when I wake up, he's going to go to work.

I lie down and turn on my side to face him.

"I don't want to," I admit.

"Nightmares?" he asks.

We don't get to sleep together as much as we used to, so sometimes he doesn't know when I have my nightmares.

"No, it's not about nightmares," I mumble.

"What is it about then?" he moves closer to me and I can smell old spice.

The smell of him just smells like home.

I shut my eyes and I feel his lips press softly against mine.

"What's the matter?" he murmurs, putting his hand on my hip. I slide my eyes open and stare into his.

"I just don't want to miss any time with you," I whisper softly. "I miss you so much. I miss sleeping with you and just being around you. I hate having opposite schedules. I wish...I wish we were rich. I wish we had so much money that neither one of us had to work. I want to spend every second of every day with you. I don't want to sleep, because I won't be able to appreciate your company."

He starts kissing my lips, my cheeks, my forehead, my neck, my collarbone, and then he kisses my lips softly and pulls away to look at me.

"I'm going to take a paid day off tomorrow," he announces.

"Oh Buddy, you don't have to-"

"Savvy, you act like you're the only one that gets upset by our opposite schedules," he tells me. "I want to be around you all the time. I'll take tomorrow off and we can spend the whole day with our little bear and house hunt. I have a good feeling about tomorrow. I feel like we're going to find our house tomorrow."

I bite my lip.

"You're really going to take tomorrow off? Paid?"

"I have time," he nods. "So yeah, I'll take some time off."

I sit up excitedly, a giant grin on my face.

"Really?" I ask.

He laughs. "Yes, really."

I grab his face and kiss him hard.

He laughs into my mouth and I pull back to grin at him.

"I love you so much," I tell him.

"I love you more." He smiles at me.

"That's physically impossible," I reply.

"It's not though," he shakes his head.

"Eh, but it really is." I say.

"You don't love me more than I do you, Savannah." He says seriously.

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."

"Yeah I do."

"No you don't."

"Liam, yes I do." I say.

"Savannah, no you don't."

"I will fight you." I threaten him, raising my fist playfully.

I press my fist against his face softly.

He scoffs.

"Well that's not very loving," he says sarcastically.

"If I didn't need your genitals, I would punch you in the penis." I tell him.

He starts laughing.

He's such a bully.

_________

I actually love this chapter even if it's short

Also the next chapter will have a time skip and also will be the LAST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK

Okay? :)

Book four will be up eventually

~Sam