Chapter Six: Boarding School

A few weeks passed since Lexi's 20th birthday. Her and Jake were doing great, Piper was being sent to a high class boarding school, Jake was sending her so she could study what she wanted, $50,000 a year. Steph had left and moved back home, to take her of her mom.

Jake walked down the stairs, and sat on the couch with Lexi. She was on her laptop looking up new house's.

''Find anything?'' Jake asked turning the TV on.

''Nope'' Lexi said, ''I've looked everywhere for a bigger home, but I cant find one''

''It's fine, we have time'' Jake smiled, cuddling next to Lexi.

''I cant believe piper's leaving'' Lexi laughed, happy. She quickly stopped talking when piper came into the room.

''What are you drinking?'' Lexi asked

''Coffee'' Piper responded sitting on the chair

''I told you not to drink that'' Lexi said taking the cup. ''It isn't good for you''

'I'm fifteen Lexi, calm down'' Piper rolled her eyes.

'Are you all packed?' Jake asked

'Yep, We don't have to leave for another fifteen minutes' Piper said

'You're going to love New Zealand' Jake said 'It's beautiful'

Ten minutes later Jake, Lexi and Piper got into the car and Jake drove an hour to the airport. They got inside and got Piper's ticket and passport approved. They made it to the exit where Piper would get on the plane. She looked at the two sad.

''I'm gonna miss you so much'' Piper said hugging Jake and Lexi. ''I can't believe I am leaving, and so soon''

''You'll be back for Christmas, at least'' Lexi said

''Listen, Lex. Take care of you, and the little one inside, so you take care of her Jake. I love you both''

Lexi was stunned, ''How did you know?''

''I heard whispers'' Piper said ''I am so happy, and I will be back for the birth. Ill see you both in a few months''

The three hugged, than piper walked onto the plane, waving goodbye. Jake and Lexi held hands. ''I'm gonna miss her'' Jake said

''She better be okay'' Lexi said ''Sending her eighteen hours away, it better be worth the money Jake''

''She wanted to go babe, she will do fine, and at least she'll have my sister Chloe''

''True'' Lexi said ''Let's go home''

Jake and Lexi drove back home. There was a blue SUV in the driveway. ''Who's here?''

'I don't know' Lexi said

The two walked into the house, the door was unlocked. 'Hello?'

''Jake I don't feel safe'' Lexi said

''hello!'' Jake yelled again, they walked into the kitchen, someone stood there with a knife in their hand. Jake opened a cupboard and pulled his safety gun out. ''Drop it''

''Jake! You have a gun!'' Lexi yelled

''I SAID DROP THE WEAPON AND TURN AROUND!'' Jake yelled

The woman dropped the knife, and turned. Lexi and Jake gasped. ''Oh.. My god...'' Lexi said fainting.