Chapter Fifteen: Here Comes The Bride - Part One

''Hey! Those are my kids! What are you doing? STOP!'' Lexi screamed.

''There she comes'' Brynn said, standing beside Jake. ''She's gonna be so beautiful''

''I cant wait'' Jake smiled, waiting to see Lexi. The music began to play. Seconds later Chloe came running down the isle. ''Chloe?''

Chloe whispered something into Jake's ear. ''Oh my god'' he said, running down the isle and into the back room ''Lexi?'' He yelled

''Where is she?'' Brynn asked entering the room

''Someone took her'' Clair said sitting in a chair, her hand on her forehead

''What do you mean, took her!?'' Jake asked

''Someone took Lexi. She isn't here, and she wouldn't just run. She was here five minutes ago, I went to the washroom and now she's gone'' Clair said ''I found this when I came out'' Clair handed Jake, Lexi's phone. It had blood on the back of it. Jake threw it down, and ran for the doors.

1 HOUR EARLIER

''Here comes the bride, she's dressed in white.'' Brynn sang brushing Lexi's hair. ''You're so beautiful''

''Brynn, thank you so much for helping me'' Lexi said turning around, she sat in her bedroom upstairs In the vanity mirror. ''You look like princess'' Brynn said ''And this country themed wedding is perfect''

''I still can't believe you're marrying us'' Lexi laughed ''Who would have thought''

''By the way, Bailey's here'' Brynn said ''She's sitting with Jake's grandma''

''Ok'' Lexi smiled

Lexi stood, and looked out the window, She saw Jake. 'He's so gorgeous' Lexi said

''He's a keeper'' Brynn said

''Ya, He's my baby. Did he tell you how he bought this house?'' Lexi asked

''No, how did he?''

'He sold Starlight Café, for over ten million dollars. I guess we were the biggest café in all of the town, probably the country' Lexi said 'It was so sad that we let go of it, since that's where we met... But out here, this is where our new chapter can begin'

''That's true'' Brynn said, looking at the bedroom door, it was opening. ''Jake! Do not come in here''

''It's just me'' Sutton said, coming into the room. ''How's my sister?''

''She's good. Where have you been the past few weeks? You didn't attend the musical, the proposal, any of the preparations'' Brynn said

'I know, and I apologize. I brought you something though' Sutton said handing Lexi a box. Lexi opened it, inside was a heart necklace, it was gold with diamonds around the heart. ''It's for today..'' Sutton smiled

'I love it' Lexi said, giving Sutton a hug. ''Put it on me?''

''Of course'' Sutton said, Lexi lifted her hair up, and allowed Sutton to put the necklace on. 'So, You're getting married''

''Yep, I cant wait'' Lexi said ''I am finally marrying the man of my world''

''That's good'' Sutton said, ''Well i'm gonna go see Jake''

'Have fun' Brynn said, watching her leave. 'I don't trust her'

''I know, she's a bit weird'' Lexi said ''Hey, where's Steph?''

''Steph's dead'' Brynn said 'She killed herself, remember?''

'WHAT!' Brynn yelled ''When!''

''A few weeks ago, don't you remember?''

''No I don't remember! What the hell, she was suppose to be here today'' Lexi said throwing her makeup brush. 'UGH!'

Lexi stormed out of the room, and into the bathroom. She locked the door.

Outside

'Jakey' Sutton said running over to him.

'Hey Sutton' Jake said

''So Lexi's inside with Brynn, and let me just say. She is so gorgeous''

''Isn't she though'' Jake smiled. 'I cant wait to marry her''

''Only a little while longer, big guy'' Sutton said walking off. Jake followed her went into the house. The ceremony starts shortly

A little while later jake went and stood outside, the wedding was starting. "Ah, I'm so nervous" jake said to the woman who was marrying the two.

"It'll be fine, as long as you love each other. Than it will be worth it" She said "this place is gorgeous. How much did it cost?"

"Over a million, 1.7 I think," jake said "i have saved so so much from buying the cafe. I sold it for a million"

"You opened a cafe?"

Jake smiled "saved one, actually. I took over as boss and than sold it to a family friend"

'Ok shh, we're starting." Said told him. The music began to play.

''I cant wait'' Jake smiled, waiting to see Lexi. The music began to play. Seconds later Chloe came running down the isle. ''Chloe?''

Chloe whispered something into Jake's ear. ''Oh my god'' he said, running down the isle and into the back room ''Lexi?'' He yelled