Chapter Seven: Piper

Piper waved goodbye than got onto the plane. She got to her seat and put on music. She looked out the window, and waited for the plane to take off. She was on the flight for what seemed like days, Once the plane arrived in New Zealand piper called an UBER to take her to the campus she'd be staying at.

''Thank you'' Piper said giving the UBER driver a 50, She got her suitcase from the trunk, and walked up to the campus, she pushed the door open and went to the administration room to register.

''Good Morning, Welcome to Riverview Boarding'' The blond woman said handing Piper a piece of paper, ''How can I help you?''

''Hi, My name's Piper, I registered here a few weeks ago'' Piper said, watching the woman type onto her computer,

''Are you fifteen?'' The woman asked

'I am' Piper smiled, ''You might find me under Baldwin''

'Ah, Here you are. It look's like you're tour guide is Klaudia, Let me call her up'' The woman said picking up the phone and calling a number.

''Yes Hi, It's Mrs. Langdon. Yes, I'm fine. That student I wanted you to show around is here, could you come now? Good, Okay. See you soon'' She said than hung up. ''Take a seat hunny, She'll be right up''

Piper sat down and opened a magazine ''ARIANA GRANDE AND PETE DAVIDSON SPLIT?!'' The article title read. Moments later, the door flung open and a rich snotty looking brunette walked in, She lowered her sunglasses.

''You must be Pepper'' She said

''Piper'' She corrected, ''And you must be Klaudia''

''Yes, Yes, Yes'' She smiled 'Where you come from?'

'Canada, You?' Piper asked, knowing she was from a foreign country, based on her accent.

''I from Reykjavik, But raise in Finland'' Klaudia said

''Oh, wonderful'' Piper mumbled.

''Come, Come'' Klaudia said walking out of the Administration office.

''So we roommate'' Klaudia said ''Come an I show you the room''

Klaudia pulled out a pair of key's, ''This my car''

''Holy Shit'' Piper said getting into it, It was a Lamborghini

''Buckle up friend, we go very fast'' Klaudia said starting the car, and throwing the car in reverse, She nearly hit a car behind her

''HAHA That fun!'' Klaudia laughed out, Piper gave her the most disgusting look a person could give. ''You're nuts'' Piper thought

Klaudia stomped on the gas, the car speed hitting 100. ''SLOW DOWN!'' Piper screamed, holding her seat for dear life.

''THIS SO MUCH FUN PEPPER! DO YOU LIKE!'' Klaudia screamed, she rolled the window down and stuck her head out. ''HELLO FRIEND!'' She screamed at a few girls, in soccer uniforms.

Klaudia quickly hit the breaks, causing Piper's head to bang forward, and slam back.

''We here!'' Klaudia said getting outta the car, Piper took her belt off, terrified to move.

Once she finally got out of the car, she looked at the dorms, they were massive, Almost like a mansion, ''Come, Come. You going to love room!''

'I am so sick of you're annoying voice'' Piper thought, gripping her hands. She followed Klaudia to room 303, Klaudia opened the door and walked in, ''Welcome roomie!''

''WOW'' Piper yelled, looking at the room, it was the most beautiful thing she'd seen, She had a separate bedroom, the kitchen and living space was massive, and on there balcony sat a huge hot tub.