Chapter Twenty: The End Is Here.

Lexi, Piper, Jake, Brynn and Katie all ran for the mansion, entering it. Once they got inside, it was pitch dark. ''How are we suppose to see?'' Jake asked

A few seconds later and a huge white beam light turned on, and was aimed at the staircase going upstairs. A loud voice was heard over a speaker. ''Three go up. Two go down''

''Piper, Brynn, You come with me'' Lexi said 'Jake can go off with Katie'

''Why cant Piper come with us'' Katie asked

''you tried killing her, remember'' Brynn said, 'Now let's split up'

''Whatever'' Jake said, ''Katie and I will go downstairs alone''

Jake and Katie walked to the basement door, and slowly opened it, they still couldn't see anything the house was still pitch black. He looked down the stairs at nothingness. It was just black. ''Let's go'' Katie said walking down first.

They got to the bottom of the stairs, Katie turned the light on, ''AHHHH'' Katie screamed, seeing Sutton sitting in a chair, holding a knife.

''Sutton?'' She asked ''I thought you had to kill her?''

''No, I faked it. Sutton's going to be a big part in saving us, and getting us all out of here alive'' Jake said

''And if you give me or anyone here no harm, you're arrest and charges will be dropped'' Sutton said ''Let me remind you, you faked your own death. That is very illegal, but I can say I put you under cover, and they'll let you off, do we have a deal?''

'I really have changed, Sis. I'm better now, I have no plans to harm anyone anymore. I want to help them'' Katie said

The voice began to talk again, and the door to the basement cellar opened. ''GO DOWN'' it said

''Let's go, stay behind me'' Sutton said pulling out her flashlight, and gun. ''I am armed, anyone down here make you're self known. I repeat if anyone is down here make yourself known'' Sutton said reaching the bottom, she turned on a switch to turn a light on, the light lit down a long hallway that was all underground, rooms and everything were down there.

UPSTAIRS

''What are we even looking for?'' Piper asked'

''I don't know, but how is Katie alive?'' Brynn asked ''We watched her die''

''Obviously she faked it'' Piper said ''What if Klaudia's alive too?''

''She isn't, I went to the funeral, that bitch was long gone'' Lexi said

''Well we also saw Katie's body taken away'' Brynn said

''No we didn't, her body up and disappeared, no funeral. Nothing'' Lexi said ''It was weird, it makes sense she's alive. She staged it''

''Can we get a clue!'' Piper yelled, The speaker turned on again. ''Attic. One person admission only' The voice said

''Ill go'' Brynn said

''No, let me go'' Lexi said, ''It's my house''

''I don't care, I will go'' Brynn said

''Too late, I'm going'' Piper said she walked over and pulled the attic latch, the attic stairs fell down and she began to climb. ''Wish me luck'' She said before disappearing into the black attic.

Piper looked around, ''What am I looking for?''

''No idea'' Brynn yelled back 'Look for something odd'

Piper found a light box, she lit one with a match she saw, and placed it on a candle, giving her some light. ''Oh my god''

''What is it?'' Lexi asked