Chapter Fourteen: We're planning a June wedding.

Six months have passed, Since Jake proposed to Alexis, it's May 20th. Lexi decided the wedding was in a few weeks, so she got Piper, and Klaudia to go to the mall with her to go dress shopping.

''So are you excited, Alexis?'' Klaudia asked, ''There are only three weeks until you get married''

''I cant wait to marry Jake. He is the man of my dreams'' Lexi said walking into a dress shop in the upper level of the mall

'Welcome to the Dress for the best, My name is Wanda, I can help you. What are you looking for today? A sundress?''

''I'm actually looking for a wedding dress, and a few bridesmaids dresses, My other women aren't here today, but we will be back.'' Alexis said

'Ok, follow me over here' The woman said, walking to the back of the store and leading the girls into a back room full of dresses for weddings. Lexi's mouth opened, ''Wow''

''Ill leave you girls to look, if you need me I will be in the front'' Wanda said walking back out front.

Lexi looked around, trying on different types of dresses, she didn't find one she liked. ''These aren't really my styles'' Lexi said

She tried on one last dress, which was perfect. it was white, and short. A little past the knee, it had short sleeves, and it was a perfect fit. Lexi took it off, and bought it, Piper and Klaudia both got purple dresses, matching Lexi's white.

''These are so pretty girls'' Wanda said putting them on the counter. Lexi pulled out 600 dollar's in cash, She got Clair and Chloe the same dress because why not. She paid and they left.

The girls got into Lexi's car. ''Where now?''

''Let's go back to the house, Jake and I need to start opening RSVP from everyone we have invited to the wedding'' Lexi said

About thirty minutes later, they arrived at the house and Lexi hid the dress's in the trunk of her car, since Jake never goes in it. Piper and Klaudia walked down the street because they were going to the store to get some food.

Lexi went inside and found Jake sitting on the chair, everything was boxed up and the couch and chairs were the only things left to pack was the bedroom. Jake was on his phone, looking up bands to play at the wedding.

''Hey babe'' Lexi said, walking into the kitchen and putting grocery bags down.

''Hi love'' Jake said ''Ill be right there to help, i'm just messaging this band''

''Alright, no rush'' Lexi said pulling out a box of chocolate, she opened them and stuffed two into her mouth. She made a happy face.

Jake walked into the kitchen and helped Lexi put a few things away. ''I got you something for the wedding'' Jake said ''But you need to put this on'' Jake handed her a blindfold, She put it on. ''Take my hand'' He said

Jake guided Lexi outside, she could tell by the wind. She felt him sitting her in the car, he closed the door and got in his side, he pulled out of the driveway and drove down the road. He honked a few times at Piper and Klaudia, as he passed them.

'What was that?' Lexi asked

'Oh just passing a friend' Jake lied continuing on driving, after what seemed like hours, Jake pulled up somewhere, he was driving on grass, Lexi could tell by the bumps and the feeling of the car. ''Where are we?''

'Well, we aren't in Balderville anymore'' Jake said, getting out of the car, He helped Lexi out. He put headphones in her eyes, so she wouldn't hear anything. A few minutes later, Jake took the headphones out, and than sat her down on a bench.

'Take the mask off' Jake said, She took it off, her eyes adjusted to the light. She looked around, it was a massive piece of land, There were horses, Lexi smiled. ''Babe, look straight ahead'' Jake said

Lexi looked, and saw a massive house. It was bigger than the one they had in Balderville. It had at least four to five floors, it was huge, and beautiful. ''What is this?''

''This is our new home. And, also where we will have our wedding. I have the whole backyard set up. We have a barn, down the hill and that's where we keep the horses.'' Jake smiled. Klaudia car pulled up behind them. Alexis hugged Jake with tears. 'I love this'

''Talk about massive'' Piper said, as her jaw dropped

'It's all ours' Jake smiled hugging Lexi tight. ''The twins will have their own room. I have it all decorated and it's just you're dream coming true''

''I love you, Jacob'' Lexi cried

''I love you more, Alexis'' Jake said

Everyone walked towards the house.