Chapter Twelve: Double Trouble, x2

Jake pushed the doctor off of him, ''IM NOT LETTING HER DIE!'' Jake screamed, as he did Chloe, and Lexi's look a like walked into the room. 'Jake?' Chloe asked

''Chloe! You're a nurse! Help. Lexi's heart stopped!''

''Step back'' Chloe said

''You have no authorities'' The doctor said stopping Chloe,

''Excuse me, Doctor. Back off'' Sutton said pulling out a badge, ''I'm a police officer, and I order you to stand down''

''You order me? In what juristriction do you have!''

''Back down or ill place you under arrest, That's my sister on that table, and so help me god if she dies today, you're ass will be to blame, so than you'll be thrown in prison for manslaughter for not trying to help save a life'' Sutton said

The doctor stood down, and Chloe continued to Lexi, She got the clearing pads, and charged them. Lexi's lifeless body lifted from the bed, than fell flat down. ''Recharge to two hundred'' Chloe ordered the nurses to do.

After several attempts, Chloe stopped. ''Nothing''

''She cant die. I can't raise two babies alone'' Jake said 'I need her, I was going to... I was going to propose tonight'' Jake said

Jake hugged Lexi's lifeless body, and kissed her lips. Seconds later she gasped for air. ''AHHH!'' Lexi screamed coming back to life. Jake hugged her instantly, bursting into tears.

''Was I just dead?'' Lexi asked

''Shut up!'' Jake cried hugging her tighter. Lexi hugged him back, ''Where's the babies?''

''Right here'' The nurse handed Lexi the girl, and Jake the boy.

''Do you have names?'' Chloe asked

'Yea, This is Aria Baldwin' Lexi smiled

'And this is Blake Will Baldwin' Jake smiled

''Beautiful names'' Sutton said

''Who are you anyways?'' Jake asked

''I'm lexi's sister, Sutton. I was taken by my dad before my mom even knew about me''

''What?' Lexi asked

''Our dad died recently, Lexi. That's when I found out about you. I needed to find you'' Sutton said, ''I didn't realise seeing me would throw you into labour''

''No, it's fine. What was our dad like?'' Lexi asked

''Not the best dad, He was an alcoholic, with a bitchy girlfriend, Natalie''

''Ew, I hate that name'' Lexi said, ''Where's Brynn? She said she'd come''

''Brynn's gonna be here tomorrow'' Jake said ''I talked to her this morning''

'And Steph?' Lexi asked

''She's in the hall'' Chloe said, 'Come in!'

Steph walked in, and walked over to the group. Lexi handed Aria to Chloe, and hugged Stephanie.

''I missed you'' Lexi smiled hugging Steph tight. ''Are you here to stay this time?''

''For a few days'' Steph smiled. The door opened once again, and in came Brynn. ''Mama's here''

''BRYNN!'' Lexi yelled, throwing her arms in the air, awaiting a hug. Brynn gave her a tight one, than took Aria from Chloe.

''How is this little chubby bunny? What's your name? I'm you're god mother Brynn''

''God mother?'' Chloe asked

''I'm joking'' Brynn smiled ''These kids are adorable''

''Thanks'' Jake smiled.

Sutton spoke up ''May I hold one?''

Jake handed Blake over to her, and she sat in a chair smiling. ''I guess twins run in our family'' Sutton said

''Beware, so does crazy'' Piper said coming into the room.

''Who's this?''

''That's piper, my younger, our younger sister''

''Nice to meet you'' Sutton said

Piper smiled, ''Now theirs two sets of twins? The babies and you two? Wow.. I need a beer''

''Tell me about it'' Brynn laughed

An hour later everyone but Jake and Lexi cleared out. The babies were taken to the nursery and Jake and Lexi cuddled.

''I thought I lost you baby'' Jake cried

''Never, I'd never leave you'' Lexi said kissing Jake

''I'd never leave you either'' Jake said ''I cant believe we just had two beautiful kids''

''Blake looks like you, He has you're gorgeous green eyes''

''Aria is just as stunning as her mother'' Jake said ''She has you're nose, and tinted brown eyes with a bit of blur, They're perfect''

'I love you' Lexi said, cuddling into Jake.

Jake rubbed her back, Kissing her head. ''I love you too..''