Chapter 1

(Quick Admin Note: Heya Guys! This is basically my first ever fan fiction story so don't count the other one you see on my page if you do see any. I'm Cris and I'm apologizing in advance for any misspelling or errors. Comment away or if you want to point out the errors then be my guest. I'm just here to write and share my ideas/stories I have with you.)
-
-
Peter's POV

'Who is that' I wondered as I sat on one of the rooftops looking down at the crime taking place. It looked like a girl in a black hoodie saving hostages from a bank robbery. She shielded them with what seemed like a green forcefield. By the time the police got inside, the men were tied up unconscious. The policemen were bringing them outside and placing them in the backseats of the police cars. After she helped the hostages she turned and nodded her head to them as if was her way of saying your welcome. I heard rumors going around that she went by the name of Shadow but I don't know why. I'm curious and want to know more so I try follow her by swinging to the last place she turned to but by the time I got there, she was gone. "What?.." I muttered underneath my breath. It was getting late so I decided to head home and maybe try to clear my mind about it. After all, I have school tomorrow but what or who she was is a mystery to me.
-
-
Monday at School

Y/n's POV

Walking up the stairs of the school then inside was the least of my worries. Someone trying to find out that Shadow was really me? Terrified me. I always hated walking into school in the morning; not to mention walking out because of how crowded it is. Just so many bodies close together is just... errrr.. like can they just not be in my way when I'm trying to get to my locker? A person passed by me smelling like cat pee. 'DISGUSTING. EWW. Do they not know they smell like that? Can they not get so close to me when we're passing by each other? Thank you.' I thought to myself. My locker was not to far away from both the front entrance of the school and my first period. 'THANK GOD.' I said in my head. Putting my things in my locker and getting my things were a breeze but getting hit in the back really hard by a bully named Jeanie was not. "Hey bitch." She said as my head got slammed against the lockers. 'Great... now I have a fucking cut on my forehead and it's bleeding.' I said to myself. "I hope your time a the movies was wonderful last night." She mocked and laughed. Alongside her were Bri and Tina. Bri closed my locker before I was even finished grabbing my things and Tina kicked my knees from behind making me fall. They all eventually walked away after that little scene but when I touched my forehead I immediately thought 'fucking bitches. Now I have to go to the Nurses office again.' As I got up, I glanced around with my eyes until I saw a boy alongside a chubby one looking at me. 'He looks cute but I need to go and get this cleaned up.' I thought. He seemed like he was going to head my way and ask if I was okay but me being quiet and all decided to walk away as quickly as possible.
-
-
Peter's POV

"Hey man. So guess what I got." Ned had said to me when he arrived at my locker.

"What." I asked him as I started to place some of my notebooks in my locker.

"Well that's not guessing if I just told you and you never guess but anyway. I got the LEGO Death Star!" He told me in an excited tone that made me happy inside too. I was about to tell him something back until I heard 'hey bitch' from across the hall. Turning my head after closing my locker, I saw a bully that was famous for bullying a lot of the students who were in a lower grade than her or just the quiet, vulnerable ones. That's what I hated about bullies in general. How can they be so mean yet act all calm and innocent in front of a teacher? Sometimes even their own parents but I guess it's how some family's are. I watched how everything went down and when my eyes connected for a second to the girl that was now standing with a cut on her forehead, I wanted to walk over and ask her if she was okay but never got the chance. She walked away too quick. Ned of course noticed too because it's not hard to see if it's happening right near you so course he said something.

"I hope she's okay." Ned told me as he held the bag of LEGO pieces.

"Yeah I hope so too." I mentioned. "Who is she?"

"You don't know? She's in basically in all of our classes but sits in the back. She's quiet and her name Y/n. Am I the only person who pays attention to who is in our class?" He also said and asked.

I just shook my head and replied as the bell rang "come on. We're going to be late."