Chapter 30

"Brother..." You muttered to yourself. "But.. I thought..." you started to say as your breathing started to pick up lightly. "You thought I was dead. Mom wanted you to think that. In all, she was just protecting the both of us." Harry said. "Hydra was after me and she thought it was best to fake my death when in reality, she made up a convincing story and handed me off to Aunt Robin." He added before continuing. "I came back when I heard about you because I've learned from the intel I've gathered that now Hydra is after you too." You had to sit down on the nearby couch to gather it all up.

"Wait.. if you're really my brother.. what's something no one else knows but Aunt Robin?" You questioned him and he sighed before lifting up his left sleeve to reveal a tattoo. Raising an eyebrow, you lifted your right one and noticed the same tattoo. "Robin let us get tattoos because of how much we used to love Lilo and Stitch. She would always refer me as stitch as you were Lilo seeing how you were always trying to get me to do the right thing at the moment. Even though I was older. She really loved the line Ohana in the movie and when we both wanted-" He started to say and you knew the rest of the story. You only looked up at him with watery eyes. "I remember." You said before looking down and creasing your eyebrows. "Is Aunt Robin still alive?"

He heard your question and nodded his head. "Yeah. I've been staying with her the whole time. She's, well, now she's paralyzed but still her. She's misses you." He stated. You wanted to know more but luck wasn't on your side lately now was it. Screaming down the street could be heard as you and Peter glanced over at each other. You both knew what you had to do but Harry. He knew of you being Shadow however; learned it on his own. Totally not from Ned. "We have to g-" you started to say as you stood up but Harry grabbed your arm. "It's dangerous." He said. "I can deal. I've dealt with worse and I'm going." You replied and went to take your arm back. Sighing, he gave in. "Only if come." He added and you raised an eyebrow.

He teleported back to Aunt Robin's house. While he was gone you told Peter you were going to get your hood. He nodded as he quickly placed on his suit. Returning, you were in your hood and Peter in his suit. What you weren't expecting was Harry's. "No way..." you started to say when you saw what he was wearing. "You're Knight?! You need to explain more when this is over." You added and he couldn't help but smile underneath his mask from your response and how excited your tone sounded. "And I know you're Spider-Man Peter. I knew you were before you placed your suit on." Harry told him. "Come on. We gotta go." You told them before holding out your hands. (Harry's suit is down below.)

They both took your hands into theirs and not a second later were you three a few feet from the attack

They both took your hands into theirs and not a second later were you three a few feet from the attack. You were standing in between them as Harry was on your right and Peter was on your left. "What the hell is that?" Peter asked when he saw the creature. "One of Hydra's experiments." Both you and Harry said in unison. "How do we take them down?" You asked. "Ideas?" Harry asked. "I might have a few." Peter said as you three dodged an attack from the creature. "Woah!" You yelled as you rolled out of the way. Harry grabbed an incoming structure with his own two hands before throwing it back towards the creature.

"Have you guys ever watched that movie... called Twister?" Peter could be heard saying as he swung from building to building, avoiding the attacks that were coming his way. "Yeah!" You replied and Harry replied no. "They tie themselves on to this metal pole thing towards the end as the tornado engulfs them?" Peter added and you got what he was entailing. With your telekinesis, you started to wrap metal wires, that you had teleported from a construction site, around the creature. Peter on his end was representing a tornado by swinging around the creature with his webs. When Harry caught onto what you both were doing, he raised a hand and started to inflict pain on the being.

The creature could be heard screaming in pain as you all worked to stop it from terrorizing the civilians. Seeing the metal wires start to snap from the being's strength, you ran a bit closer and slammed your fist onto the ground before raising your hands up into the air; creating a giant force field around it. Peter wasn't inside luckily and landed right beside you. As Harry inflicted pain onto it, you started to make the force field grow smaller and smaller; causing the creature to scrunch up on how much room it actually now had.

Out of no where, the creature bursted into flames. The sudden action made you three immediately stop and look behind you. "Stand aside." The person told you three and you did as told as they added more pressure. It made the creature fall and scream in pain. After the being was dealt with and the person was revealed to be a woman, they faced the three of you. "The mission has been completed. You all can go home now." She said and you all raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going anywhere." You spoke up and she pulled away the hoodie she was wearing. "Yes you are." She replied and seeing her, made your eyes widen. Harry's too. "Mom?"