Chapter 2

I just shook my head and replied as the bell rang "come on. We're going to be late."

-

Y/n's POV

*Bell rings for first Period*

'Dammit.. I'm late..' I thought to myself as the nurse cleaned up my wound on my forehead. I slightly winced when she placed alcohol on it to disinfect it since there's germs on the lockers everyday, but I didn't mind it. It wasn't that big either, it was small yet noticeable. "Can I get a pass to first period since I'm late?" I asked her. No matter how much I dreaded the fact of entering class late with everyone's eyes at me once I walk in through the doors, I didn't want to miss it. It was one of 'the' classes I actually liked. Chemistry.

"Sure hon." She said to me as she placed the small pad down and took a pen with a piece of paper. "What's your name?"

" Y/n. Chemistry and it's 8:16am." I told her. I already knew the deal when it came to running late for class. With a quick signature after writing down the information I gave her, I was out of there and heading to class. Turning the corner and noticing the empty hallway, I took a deep breath in then out when I approached the door to my left. 'The teacher is talking.. greeeaaattt..' I said to myself then knocked lightly but the teacher heard. 'Here I go' I thought. As I walked in and gave the teacher the pass, she directed me to the table I had to sit for the lab experiment we were doing.

Out of all the students in the class I just had to be paired up with Jeanie. 'Awesome' I said in my head as I sat right next to her and placed my things down.

"Alright class. Get to work." Mrs. Bullard said as she went back to her desk. She was a substitute teacher but was told to do the work the teacher left for us.

"I don't know how to do this" Jeanie had said when she looked down at the paper listed with specific directions. 'Of course you wouldn't. You never pay attention and you're always on your damn phone texting your boyfriend.' I said in my head. I did the mistake on reading her mind because it was disgusting. She was on her phone texting again.

Jeanie:
"Where do I meet you?"

Brace:
"The Janitor's closet after this period." 😉

Jeanie:
"Can't wait" 😏

'I'll never get that out of my head now. Ew.' I said in my head. I had to do the experiment by myself as she texted away with her boyfriend. It wasn't until I was writing down an equation for part of it when she knocked down one of the chemicals.

"Oops." She said as she raised her hand "Excuse me miss? Yeah Y/n accidentally spilled a chemical and now my paper is all drenched." Jeanie then reached quickly over at the paper I was writing on and let the chemical soak it right before the teacher came over.

"Y/n clean this up right now and re write it all by yourself." Mrs. Bullard said

"But she-"

"Now!" She yelled and I quickly got up getting paper towels at the back of the class. The teacher went back to check on everyone else's experiments.

"Worker bee." Jeanie said to me and laughed then went back to texting her boyfriend. 'Bitch' I said in my head. The bell rang as soon as I finished cleaning up and she quickly got up, heading to where Brace told her to meet him. A few classes happened after that but now it was time for lunch.
-
-
Lunchtime

"Just two more classes after this and I'm home free." I mumbled. Then Michelle appeared next to me.

"Hey Ron." She mentioned to me as she leaned next to my locker reading a Harry Potter Book as I placed my things away in my locker.

"I'm not Ron. I don't even look like him." I mentioned

"But you remind me of him. Quiet, bullied but strong." She said with a small smile then went back to reading.

"Yeah okay." I said with a chuckle and closed my locker. "Come on. It's lunch."

"I know. I always wait for you Y-Y/n" she mocked my name and I just rolled my eyes at her as we got to the cafeteria.

You've always sat with Michelle because she was basically the only friend you had ever since you started school. It was a hard time for you and she was the one who stuck by your side the entire time.
-
I was sitting at the table minding my own business and Michelle hers when Jeanie came right behind me and spilt her drink on my hair.

"There. Now you look much better" She said giggling with her other friends. "Hope you have a good time smelling like a vanilla milkshake while going to your other classes." She said placing a cherry on top then leaving. A majority of the students at lunch laughed at me and started taking pictures.

"I-I have to go." I said and stood up grabbing my things then running out. Michelle followed not that far away.
-
-
Peter's POV

"Hey Peter. Can I come over and we can build the LEGO Death Star together?" Ned asked me as I ate my food. Liz had walked in and started to arrange the banner for Homecoming that was a month away. They always prepare ahead of time. When I saw her, I just looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah, sure Ned." I told him as I continued to look at her.

"Are you watching Liz?"

"N-no. I'm n-not. What?" I said stuttering a bit since I had this crush on her.

Michelle saw us and that's when she mentioned "you guys are losers." We both looked over at her with our eyebrows furrowed.

"Then why do you sit with us?" Ned asked

"Because I have no friends except for Ron over here." She replied

"I'm not Ron I told you." The girl across from her had said then chuckled before looking over at us. "I'm Y/n, NOT Ron." She said and both me and Ned waved at her.

"I'm Ned and this is Peter." Ned said as he pointed to himself then me.

A couple of minutes passed by since we introduced ourselves with Michelle's friend and it wasn't long enough till I saw the bully who made Y/n have that cut on her forehead walk over. I witnessed everything happen again and saw Y/n leave in a hurry with Michelle following. I felt bad and was hoping to see if I'll be able to talk to Y/n later just to see how she was holding up. I knew she was quiet but it was worth a try. Before Jeanie had fully left the table she just dumped her drink on, I spoke up. "Why don't you just leave her alone."

"He's not talking to me like that right?" Jeanie asked Bri and Bri just looked at me before Jeanie turned back to look at me. "Because it's fun. Plus I like seeing her squirm like a little child." She said

"Just leave her alone. You're such a bully and everyone likes kissing up to you because they don't want you to bother them." I said before getting up with Ned and walking out of the cafeteria also.