Chapter 27

Song Recommendation: Memory by
Joseph William Morgan

Everyone in your group were on high alert after that incident; doing class work, the usual activities but keeping an open very aware eye to their surroundings— especially yours.  "Partners!" The teacher yelled out during class. The class you had happened to be at was gym and everyone at the moment were assigned to do some curl ups. Mj was with you as she held your feet down with her own feet instead of her hands because she was reading a book. You on the other hand just laid there because you didn't feel like doing the exercises.

Halfway up with his seventh one, the gym teacher pointed at Peter and told him "Good job. You're partnered with Y/n." Then pointed to Ned. "You're with Betty." He walked away from the pair before appearing at where you and Mj were. "You're with Peter. Michelle, you're with the new kid. Harry." He said and both you and Mj glanced at each other before saying in unison. "New kid?" He gave you both a look before pointing at the direction where a boy was seen climbing up a rope; beating flash on the way up.

"Alright everyone! Find your partners and line up!" He said as he addressed towards the whole class after turning away from both you and Michelle. "Now noticed I partnered everyone up with the opposite gender. I did that for a reason." He added before spotting everyone now lined up as he had asked. "Would all the females stand in front and their partners stand behind them?" He asked and everyone did as told. Peter stood behind you. Betty was to your left with Ned behind her as Mj was to your right, with Harry behind her. You couldn't help but find Harry's face so familiar.

"Excuse me coach, but does this activity have to involve with any physical activity?" Mj spoke up and the teacher gave her a look before saying yes. "Can I just sit out and accept my grade? I don't want to participate in this portion." She asked afterwards and he sighed before pulling Liz, that had happened to be one of the people at the sidelines, to be Harry's partner. Mj day the bleachers as she pulled out her book again and started to read. She seemed to be halfway done.

The teacher started from the right side and walked his way down. "Group 1. Group 2." He started to say as he made his way down, pointing at the pairs. The pair next to you on your right, Liz and Harry, were group two as you and Peter were group one. Didn't take long for the teacher to finish up. "Okay! Group one to the right side of the gym and Group two on the left side. Quickly."  He announced and you started walking towards the direction he pointed; Peter followed along of course.

"Any ideas on what we might be doing?" Peter asked you as you stopped and stood towards the teacher, him beside you. Letting out a sigh you lightly shook your head responding, "not a clue." He nodded lightly as the teacher spoke up. You had happened to be on the far right on your team's side. "Y/n, stand here." The teacher said as he pointed to the yellow line on the floor. There was another in front of you and on that line, he made Harry stand there. Right. In front. Of you. (Harrison is Harry. :) The picture right below).

Liz was beside Harry and across from Peter to your left, so on and so forth

Liz was beside Harry and across from Peter to your left, so on and so forth. As soon as he had gotten everyone right in position, he brought in another coach. A female in her late 30's but no doubt looked good for her age. "I'm coach Aim. We're going to be doing some training exercises. First I want you all to face your partners." She said and everyone did as what was said. "Now raise your hands up and place them facing your partners' hands. Make sure they're close but are NOT touching." She added before speaking again after making sure everyone did as she said. "Now, try to picture what the other person is thinking. You must clear your mind at first before you can attempt to move forward."

Looking right into Harry's eyes for what felt longer than you thought, you felt as if he really was reading your mind. Like if he had some sort of power. Luckily, coach Aim broke off the form of communication but speaking up. "Next, you all will leave your hands raised by take 5 steps back. Make sure to keep the line. Line up with the person to towards me. So everyone in Y/n's line should be lining up to her. Everyone on Harry's line should be lining up to him." A moment later, everyone did as she said. A few were being an ass but she told them straight up that if they were going to be disruptive, to head to the office for detention.

"Okay now drop your hands. Face towards me but keep the line. The person beside you is now your partner. Harry and Y/n, Liz and Peter, so on." She started to say before telling everyone to stand beside their now new partner. "Have the strings?" She asked the gym teacher and he pulled them out, handing it to her. Aim's walked over to you and Harry before tying your left wrist and his right, together with the string. She did the same to everyone else. "With your hands bound, I want you to face the partners behind you. Now I've counted and there's an even amount." She said as you and Harry turned to face Peter and Liz.

Peter looked as if he didn't want to have Liz's wrist next to him and you raised an eyebrow at him but he lightly shook his head. "Now look at your old partner and do the same as before with your hands raised." Aim's said. Everyone did. The class that participated, stayed like that for about 4 minutes before she went around cutting the string that connected everyone's wrists. "Drop your hands." She said and the teacher dismissed everyone. No one knew what that was all about but at least everyone had free time before it was time to head towards the locker rooms. Harry went towards the right as you and Peter went left with Ned. "That was weird." Ned said and you nodded your head. "Yeah." Peter said.

The three of you started to walk around the gym for free time as everyone else were doing other activities. Mj joined along not to far after. "Did you guys know we had a new student?" Ned asked and you three shook your head. A minute after, you started to feel like if someone was messing with your mind. As if they were going through your memories. There was a particular memory however that made you look to your left. Immediately making you have direct contact with Harry. "Y/n, are you alright?" Peter asked you but got no response. A tear slipped from your eye as you kept eye contact with him from the memory. It was getting too much to the point where everything went black and you collapsed to the ground; unconscious.

A/n: ooo cliffhanger. What do you guys think?