Chapter 9

Everything around me started to get blurry. I couldn't get the hoodie off but Michelle already knew who I was anyway so she won't be surprised. That was until I noticed the door open and two more pairs of feet standing with her. 'Oh god. Please don't tell me she brought Peter and Ned.'
-
-
End of the School Day

Y/n's POV

"MJ?" I whispered as I saw her coming closer to me.

"It's me. I brought help with me if that's okay." She said and told them to come inside. Ned closed the door behind him. The room was quiet big for a Janitor's closet.

"Hey Ned, are their any empty classrooms nearby?" She asked him

"Yeah yeah, I can find one." Ned answered as he left the room searching for one.

Michelle helped me sit up a bit as she asked me "are you okay?"

I nodded my head slowly in return.

"Wait Michelle, you knew who Shadow was this whole time?" Peter asked

"No. She told me yesterday." She answered

Ned came back in "Mrs Peterson left for the day so hers is open." He said. That's perfect knowing that her class was nursing. They were trying to take out the nursing classes but hers luckily stayed.

"Peter help me get her to the room." Michelle offered.

"I'll just take her. Grab her back." He said and Michelle nodded.

"No one's out here. The coast is clear." Ned mentioned then ran to open the classroom door next to the closet.

Peter picked me up bridal style and out of the closet. My eyesight was still a bit blurry but getting better. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked over to the classroom. Good thing she had a medical bed too because there was no way I was sitting on a desk.

I was placed on the medical bed and Michelle ran over to me. Ned closed the door to the classroom and made his way over as Peter just stood there in silence.

"That was pretty cool what you did for us back there Shadow. Thank you. You saved everyone." Ned said

"You're welcome." I spoke and both Ned and Peter looked at each other surprised.

Michelle gave a small smile before reminding me. "Your nose is bleeding. Let me get you a tissue." Off she went to find one as I sat there with the boys.

"I bet you're wondering who I am.." I said to them and they both nodded. "Please don't get upset or tell anyone. Alright?"

"Yeah. I won't tell anyone. You have my word." Peter said and Ned just agreed by replying "Yeah I agree with him."

With that out of the way, I pulled down my hoodie revealing my face. The bright light from the windows didn't help though. I winced in pain from my head hurting when the light hit me. Ned realized and quickly shut the blinds. "Better?" He asked

"Yeah. Thank you." I replied.

"I would've never guessed it was you." Peter spoke

"Is because I'm always quiet? Or is is something else." I asked back with an eyebrow raised "I wouldn't have guess that you were the 'Spider-Man' if you didn't reveal yourself to me last night."

He gave a sincere smile and nodded his head "I didn't want you to be scared of me."

"Wow... two superheroes at my school! Awesome! I know two people who have... just wow!" Ned said a bit excited which caused me to laughed softly. Michelle finally came back with a box of tissues.

"Thank you Michelle." I said as I grabbed one from the box.

"So you told them and revealed yourself.." she said

"Yes. Although Ned is a bit excited."

"He's usually excited when he finds out things like this. He did that to me when he found out about me." Peter said

"Yeah! So were you born with your powers? Can you teleport? What was that thing you did in the gym? Why do you only come out at night?" Ned started off

"Ned.. you're rambling." Peter told him and both me and Michelle just cracked up laughing.

"Ned.." I started off and smiled "I was born with them, yes I can teleport, I did a forcefield to block the bullets.. Telekinesis to move the guns away from the men, a power blast to push them all back resulting to them going unconscious when they hit the bleachers because one of them had a belt filled with grenades, then Telekinesis again to bring them together and tie them up." I replied. His mouth dropped open. It was like if he just the T-Rex from Jurassic Park escape the barriers and run around.

Peter happily closed his mouth shut and turned back to me. "Are there any more powers you can do?" He asked and I just stated that one I do have but barley use is Telepathy. The ability to read minds.

I finished with my bloody nose and Michelle handed me the trash can so I can place the tissues I used in them.

"We'll talk more during our study time or whatever you'll like to call it later tonight." Peter said as Ned nodded his head.

"I have to go guys. I missed my bus so my brother's here to get me. He's right outside of the school. I'll see you tomorrow Y/n. Message me anytime if you want to chat." She told me and I gave her a smile.

"Will do Bookworm." I said and she chuckled

"Bye Ron" She said on her way out.

My nose wasn't bleeding anymore but when I moved to get up, my head was hurting a bit. Not as much as before though. Peter noticed when I closed my eyes from the pain of sitting up. That's when he went around the table to my side and offered "Hey, me and Ned will walk with you out of the school. If you want, you can come over my apartment for a while until you feel better." I nodded my head but then told him.

"I need my bag. I can't be seen leaving the school as 'Shadow.' I have a grey sweater inside."

As Peter went to grab my bag, I wiped off the rest of the red lipstick on my lips. He turned back to me and handed me my grey sweater. "Thank you" I told him as I took off my black hoodie and put the grey one on. He grabbed the black one and placed it in my bag for me. With that we all headed out of the classroom and out the main entrance.

"Hey I'll see you both later tonight. My mom's here to get me." Ned said and I waved him goodbye as he left. Peter walked away alongside me towards his apartment.
-
-
-
(Admin Note: I hope you guys are enjoying my book so far! 😊 Feel free to comment how you feel about it and how you reacted to both Ned and Peter finding out about Y/n being Shadow.)