Chapter 25

"I hope nothing that I told him gets spilled and leaked around." I muttered to myself. It was a huge risk but he needed to know and I knew that. "Well... might as well get some rest since it's getting late." I said to myself.
.
.
.
A/n: I'm switching it. So instead of first person it'll say "you". Not sure which is that, I think it's third sjsj anyway. I apologize for those who have waited SO long on a chapter update.

You decided it would've been best to rest on the couch since it was already late. On top of that, you didn't really feel like walking all the way to your bedroom. The couch was comfy enough as is and there was a pillow and blanket nearby from the other times you had slept there. Grabbing them from where they sat on their usual place near the bookshelf, you placed the pillow on the right and the laid down the best you could to avoid the pain. After you were situated, you fixed the blanket how you liked it and fell aright asleep.

~

Morning came and your alarm was blaring. Both of them. You had set one up in the living room as a precaution in case you ended up sleeping on the couch. Not only groaning in pain from your wound but from not wanting to get up, you sat up slowly and glanced around the room. You sat there for a moment thinking from the events of the night prior. Sighing, you finally got up and did your morning routine before grabbing your bag and heading out the door. (Outfit below)

Heading down the hallway towards the stairs, you noticed your neighbor two doors down from you coming out

Heading down the hallway towards the stairs, you noticed your neighbor two doors down from you coming out. She was an elderly and loved your company when you were around. "Oh, hello dear. It's so nice to see you." She said and you gave a small smile. "It's nice to see you too Ms Rosa. How's your nephew Billy?" You replied and she placed a hand on your arm. "Well, hun, he is well. Loved those treats you baked for him. Asked for you a couple of times." She finished off and you looked down still smiling.

"Tell him I'll come by later on today if I have time. If not, tomorrow." You told her when you looked back at her and she nodded with a smile. "See you soon!" She said and you waved on the way down the stairs. Living on the third floor meant giving you a bit of time to finally make it to the door. Pushing the door open, a man accidentally bumped into you. "Oof! Sorry!" You told him and he didn't say anything back but just continued on walking. "Huh, rude." You muttered.

The door closed to the apartment complex and right as you were a few feet away, you heard your name being called. "Y/n!" They yelled out again and you looked around to see who it was. Turning around, you spotted Peter waving as he looked both ways before jogging over. As soon as he made over to where you stood, he breathed out a "Hey.." Smiling back, you replied with a hey in return. "Saw you on the way to school when I w-was on my way out and I was.. uh, wondering..." he started to say and you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Yes you can walk with me to school but I'm trying to take my time since not only for my wound but a rude guy bumped into me and didn't even apologize." You told him and he made a face. Shaking your head lightly, you shrugged. "It's fine. Usually happens anyway. Don't worry." You added on and he nodded.

In a nick of time, the both of you arrived to school side by side. You both had some extra time to spare before class started. "See ya!" You told him as you made your way over to where Mj was standing near your locker. "Hey girl." You said and she replied a 'hey' as she read her book. "What are you reading now?" You added.

"War of the Worlds." Mj stated as you finished up putting what you needed to put away and grabbing your books. "How far are you?" The question flowed out of your mouth and she didn't look up but answered. "The part where Ray is with his son and daughter in a van driving down a highway scattered with cars that have seemed to be either broken down or ran out of gas." Nodding your head, you two began to walk towards the classroom.

"Sounds interesting. Saw the movie." You told her and that's when she looked at you. "Bet you did but nothing is a good compared to the hand written books they're based on. More details. Longer pages." She told you and you rolled your eyes as you laughed softly. "I suppose you're right. More details Indeed." You said.

Finally reaching class, you sat on your seat as she made her way towards her. The two of you were quite of a distance apart but not too far. She was still able to speak to you when she could and was finally able to stand off of her seat when the teacher told everyone to find a partner for the assignment they'll be doing. Mj and you were quick to get up and set up at a table located at the back of the classroom. "So, lava lamps."

Mj nodded her head and you sighed as you looked at the directions. She managed to finish the chapter she was on before moving some of the materials into place to help. "What color should we have it?" Mj asked because she didn't have any at the moment. "How about.... (Y/f/c)?" You questioned and she nodded. "That's a nice color. We just need to do a few things first before we're able to actually add the color to the liquid." She said and you nodded. Class carried on as the two of you worked on the project.