Chapter 16

'I can see why she doesn't want to be bothered. She probably thinks that if she got involved with us, it'll be easier for him to track her down... yet again, we can offer her protection that she'll need. She doesn't need to keep running or hiding. We can help her. I might have an idea up my sleeve but I need to think about it first. Really think about it.' I thought to myself.
-
-
That same night

Y/n's POV

I risked it. I risked giving my identity to none other than Tony Stark. 'Greeeaaattt' I said in my thoughts as I stood on the corner of the alleyway leaning on the wall I had just appeared at. I had my usual black hoodie covering my eyes, my red lipstick on, black converse and instead of jeans I decided leggings since they're more comfortable to move around in. Tomorrow was Liz's party and she invited me... well more like Shadow but still, we're the same person.

I heard someone behind me and quickly turned with my hands raised. My hands were lit up green and it wasn't till I heard his voice when I recognized who it was.

"Hey hey hey, it's just me." He said with his hands raised then came out from the shadows.

"Hey that's my thing." I told him as soon as I saw it was Peter in his Spider-Man suit. I lowered my hands and turned back around watching the road and people pass by.

"When you said that your uncle was a very very bad man... what did you mean?"

"I mean that he's a very very bad man. End of conversation." I said and teleported to the roof to get a better look over the streets.

"That's not really an answer." He pushed on

"Yes it is." I said then turned around to face him
"Why do you want to know so bad."

"I just don't want you getting hurt.." he said in a concerned tone.

I sighed and was about to say something till I heard an alarm. I ran and jumped off the rooftop to land on the other but Peter quickly swung off and caught me on the way over. I decided to place my arm around his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist as he drew his webs from building to building.

"Smooth Parker." I said to him as I blushed lightly from his actions

"I thought it'll be faster." He admitted but I rolled my eyes.

"I was going to teleport you know"

"Yeah I know. I didn't like seeing you sad." He stated when he saw how I looked before I jumped.

"Oh.." I said quietly
-
It was another bank robbery and we were able to deal with the situation before it escalated into something bigger. Good thing there wasn't any casualties and good thing that I didn't get blasted and knocked out too. As I turned to go because the job was done for the day, Peter stopped me before I walked into the closest alleyway.

"Wait.." He said

"What"

"A-are you going to Liz's p-party tomorrow?" He said

'Why is he stuttering? Doesn't he stutter around Liz? He likes her right?'

"Uh... Yeah. Are you?" I questioned him