Chapter 31

"Go home." She told you in a more stern tone but you refused to move from your spot. "I dare you to make me." You told her back. Not only were you filled with sadness at how she could lie to you about her death but also pissed for the fact that she did. However, she didn't like your tone, so she walked over to you and teleported you back with her to your place. Peter looked over at Harry. "I think it's best if we both go home." He told him and Peter nodded as he headed back to Aunt May's.

By the time Harry made it back to your place, he saw you on the ground holding the side of your face. You got punched by your own mother before replying back. "Mom!" Harry yelled at her as he walked over to you to see if you were okay. "I'm fine." You told him as you stood back up. Your mother didn't look happy but that didn't mean you were either. "Let me Explain." She started to tell you but you didn't let her continue at all.

" She started to tell you but you didn't let her continue at all

"No. You don't get to. You lied to me." You started to say in a hurt yet angry tone. "You.. LIED Mom. To me. You're only daughter." You added before continuing on with Harry by your side. "You made me believe that your were dead. That Harry was dead when you gave him to Aunt Robin." She tried to interrupt but you raised a hand. "No. You left me when I needed you the most!" A few tears slipped from your eyes. "I needed you Mom. NEEDED. Past tense. I don't need you now. I've fought my battles. When I thought I had no one, because I didn't, I kept pushing myself because hey, I actually thought that maybe... just maybe someone would need me or want me. I was in foster care for so long." Your voice wavered slightly. "So long, and a majority of the kids there would bully me. Call me names, even hit me. So I ran, I got out of the system and when I did. You want to know what happened? Ryan got me. That's right. My uncle who if you didn't know by now, works for Hydra. Shocker. He told me more lies and at the time with my age, I believed him."

"I believed him because he was family and I thought, oh, he wouldn't lie to me; but he did. He tortured me, showed me no remorse, no mercy because he simply didn't care. Left me hungry more days than I could count. I found my way out. On my own. I had no help and I certainly had no help getting back on my feet either. No one was there. So I learned. I learned by myself how to get back together. I signed a few papers, got myself back into education just so I can keep myself busy and not let my thoughts take over. Ever since that day I escaped from Hydra, they've been on the hunt and I've been doing well till a few days ago when my family unexpectedly decides to show up and surprise me like some twisted sick joke. Like 'hey, we're not dead. We're actually alive.' What's next? Dad is going to walk straight through the door?" You questioned by Harry muttered a no before adding that he's actually dead.

"You had your chance, Mom. You could've came looking for me. Explain to me earlier on what really happened and why Harry had to be given away instead of him telling me; why you had to fake your own death but you didn't. You. Didn't. You left me feeling alone. Struggling on my own." You added. "I wish I could've but it was against protocol." Your mother finally said. "Fuck protocol. I'm family! I'm what mattered at the moment other than a mission! Or at least I thought I did. Probably I don't matter anymore to you." You said. "Of course you matter, y/n." She said. "No. Clearly I don't. Otherwise you would've done something about it." You retorted. "I did! I fucking saved your ass back there!" She yelled. "Oh, really?! Was that what you did?! That fucking looked like you were just announcing to me and Harry that you have been alive this whole fucking time!" You added.

"You know what? I'm leaving." You started to say as you began to walk towards the door. "No you're fucking not." Your mother said as she quickly grabbed ahold of your arm and teleported the both of you to an abandoned building. Harry followed along to make sure she didn't hurt you. Once you both were teleported, she threw you onto the ground. "You're not being fair. You're going to let me speak and explain my side." She gritted at you but you got up. "YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT'S FAIR AND WHAT'S NOT!  YOU LOST THAT PRIVILEGE!" You yelled back in frustration.

 "YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT'S FAIR AND WHAT'S NOT!  YOU LOST THAT PRIVILEGE!" You yelled back in frustration

Grabbing your hair she flung you to the wall to the left of her. "Mom!" Harry yelled. "Stay out of this Harry." She told him. "If you're going to fucking beat her, then no. I'm not going to. She's right." Harry replied, standing up for you as you could be heard coughing slightly from the impact. Standing up, you saw the impression on your mother's face. "If you want to have a part of this then so be it." She told Harry before using magic to throw him over before walking towards you.

You could tell on her face that she didn't look happy, but to be brutally honest, you weren't either. "Leave.. him... alone!" You yelled before using your power blast to throw her back. She didn't like that and raised some nearby small beams that were laying on the ground to throw at you. Noticing this, you activated your force field and braced yourself. It blocked her attack but caused her to get angrier. Using one of your hands while still having the force field up, you raised a broken table with your telekinesis and threw it at her.

Taking that moment of her being down to move towards Harry, you were unaware of your mother's quick reaction. She found a nearby broken drawer and threw it at you. There was a knife inside, so when it made impact at your side, you felt the pain of the knife inserting and fell to the ground. Harry saw and stood up. "What the fuck mom!" He yelled before inflicting pain on her. "I said that's enough!" He added after and when he saw her clench her head in pain, he took the moment to grab your arm and teleport the both of you to Peter's room.