Chapter 2

Y/N's POV
While Jungkook and I walk out of the cafe suddenly, " Oppa?" a girl said. This must be another girlfriend of Jungkook.

"Hi, Bona?" Jungkook said with his bunny smile. The new girl that he's after for. "Yeah! I really don't think you'll remember me." The girl said putting her hair behind her ear. "Why wouldn't I remember a beautiful girl like you!" Jungkook says which kinda makes me want to puke. Its soo cringy. Eww!

"Give me the car key, and I'll wait in the car" I said somehow annoyed and wanted them to settle by themselves. Without hesitate he gave me the car key while his eyes still all over the girl. Yup! He's working hard to flirt with her.

Bona is the new kid at school. She's younger btw. Why does all his girlfriends has to be younger than me?

Shut up Y/N! You're already over him. I kept reminding myself. Since he might be taking long so I decided to take the driver seat.

As always I know whats gonna happen when he meets a girl. Sometimes I end-up going home alone.

Jungkook's POV
I was talking with Bona and she was great. She's the new kid at school. Well actually, my friend make me a bet, if I could make her fall for me. Well, I was called the international playboy for nothing.

"So, oppa? Who is she?" Bona asked. " oh! She's my beatfriend" I said happily. " i thought she was your girlfriend or something" she said. " No. She's not. She's even not on the list of girl I want to date" I said to her and she just smile.

"So.... wanna hangout?" She asked me. " Sure!" I said to her " but can we use your car instead of mine. Y/N will be driving mine.. so,"
"It okay" she agreed and I smiled to her.

I then walk to my car to get Y/N which I know that she's already at the driver seat. That's why she's my bestfriend. She knows everything about me.

"Y/N~"

Y/N's POV
*knock2
Someones knock on the car window and I know who it is. Jungkook.

"Y/N~" he smiled. " I know. Somehow I hate you for letting me go home alone" I gave him a slight smile and close the window. "Bye! Love you" he smiled and quickly ran towards the girl.

I'm happy to see him happy but the fact that he will be breaking the girls hearts is not the thing that I like about him.