Chapter 10

3rd person POV
The boys were sitting together during recess.
"I miss Y/N !" V said. " me too!" Suga said. " How could Jungkook let go someone like her?" Jin said. " If I were him, I will love Y/N with all of my might." V said confidently. " unfortunately, Y/N doesn't like you" J-hope said and they all laughed.

"Hi , hyung! Have you guys seen Y/N? I was looking everywhere for her. I didn't saw her ever since we have some argument." Jungkook said. " Is it an argument or a confession?" V asked grouchily. " what ? What confession? I don't like her that way" Jungkook answered jokingly. " we all knew you rejected her. Did you know how hard it is for her to tell you that?" Jin said.

"Hyung! How many time should I tell you? I don't like her that way. She is just a bestfriend to me nothing more." Jungkook explain. " You're so dumb Jungkook. You broke her heart. And I could tell you're about to regret it." Suga said.

"We know you love her more than friends. Only you who doesn't realise that. You only take her for granted. The way you care for her. The way you always search for her everytime. Well~ its no use to talk about it now" Rapmon said .

"Yeah! Think hard Jungkook. Do you really love Bona like how you love Y/N? I don't even know why you pick Bona over Y/N." V said.
"Plus, for your information, Bona and her friends threaten Y/N to not get closed or be friends with you. Bona even tried to beat Y/N, after she saw you hug Y/N the other day. Luckily, we were there before she could do anything worst" Jimin said and they get up from their seat leaving Jungkook alone.

" I'm here to asked you were Y/N not to hear all of this lecture!" Jungkook said. " Try searching for here! I bet you'll never gonna find her" V said. " Well~ good luck on finding her" J-hope smirk and walk away leaving Jungkook dumfounded.

Jungkook's POV
My hyungs was really mad at me for hurting Y/N's feeling. The thing is, I don't think I have feelings for her. I really care and love her as a friend .

In class and I was in My own thought,
All the things that my hyungs just said came into my mind. Is it true? Will I regret my decision?

Do I really care about Bona just like how I care for Y/N? I can't stand to lose Y/N but for Bona, I don't really care if I lose her. Y/N is such an important person to me. She was there when I'm in need but now, she doesn't want to be friends with me anymore.

She doesn't even went to school after that day. She doesn't replied to my call nor text. She's not at her house when i search for her. Thus, she never hangout at our house anymore. After that day.

I was lost in my thought until a sound of some guys talking catch my attention.

"Can't believe the only girl I love is not here anymore."-BOY1-
"I already prepare a great present to give to her but.. she left"-BOY2-
"Why didn't she told us?"-BOY1-
"How could I live now? My Y/N is not here anymore!"-BOY2-

Did they just talk about Y/N? I was clueless. What do they mean by she is not here anymore.

"Guys, you know what? Y/N left us letters. She replied to all of our letters." -BOY3 came-
"Where is it?"-BOY1-
"Ask Lisa. I already got mine . She is soo sweet. She still remember us even though she's going away" -BOY3-

Thats it! What did he mean by going away? Did Y/N really left? I can't stand it. I quickly walk to the boys " What do you mean by Y/N going away?"

"You don't know?" He asked me. " How does her bestfriend not know?" the other boy said. " just spit it out" I said angry and I grab his collar. " okay. Let me go" he said.

" She went to America" he said. "What?! Why?! When?!" I asked shocked. "The whole school already knows that she changes school. She got an offer to study in America." One of the boys said.

"This must not be true" I said to myself. She will never leave me. I can't take the fact that she's gone. So, I ran towards her locker.

Its all empty. No books. No present. No more love letters. Nothing.

She really left. Tears fall down my cheek. She didn't tell me that she will leave. And I break her heart. Now I will never gonna see her again.

How could she not tell me. Did she really mad at me. She didn't even say goodbye. I could still remember the last hug that I gave her. She was holding back her tears and she says she doesn't to be friends with me anymore.

My heart hurt remembering that. I guess I do love her but I stupidly didn't realise it. Even though I already dated a lot of girls , I will still end up finding and searching for Y/N.

I really can't hold my tears. I just cry .

After school~
I rushed to go home. I must talk with my hyung. I need a confirmation. I burst into the living room. Luckily, all of them were there.

"Yah! Whats wrong with you?" Suga hyung asked me.

"Hyung! Tell me! Is it true Y/N left for America?" I asked. They all stay quiet. "ANSWER ME!" I screamed. " Yes, she already left" Jin hyung said. " Calm down , Jungkook" Rapmon hyung said.

"How can I be calm when I already lose her?! When did she leave?" I said. " Yesterday" Jimin hyung said. I drop to the floor and cry. "Jungkook~" V hyung sighed and walk to me.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" I asked. " She asked us not to tell you" V hyung calm me down and I cru harder.

"Hyung~ You were right. I do love her. I regret for pushing her. I'm soo stupid. And now, she left me" I said while crying. " Jungkook. Calm down." J-hope hyung said.

"She left me hyung. Now, she hates me. She doesn't even want to be friends with me anymore. How can I live now?" I cried. I just lose the most important person in my life.

I cried but my hyungs was all there to comfort me.

"Yah!We all miss her too" Jin hyung said.
"Hyung! I just let the girl I love go." I said.
" We're glad that you realise it now." Suga hyung said. " its no use . She already left" I said once I calm down. I then walk to my room.