Chapter 8

Y/N's POV
I was playing with my phone . I realise that I haven't read the text that Jungkook sent.
I read it and my eyes become watery.

-text-
Jungkookie
Y/N, I'm really sorry. Please talk to me. I didn't know that you receive all of that. I'm sorry. I really am. Please, just talk to me. Please, forgive me.

Y/N/N*your nickname
I'm not in the mood to talk to you.

Jungkookie
Y/N~ please. I'll do everything for you to forgive me. I can't lose my bestfriend. I need you.

Y/N/N*your nickname
I had enough. Did you know how painful it is?

Jungkookie
I'm sorry. I didn't know it will come this far.

Y/N/N*your nickname
Enough Jungkook. Bye!

I was really annoyed by him. I still like him but the fact that he's the reason for all this pain makes me feel like I should forget him.

Jungkook's POV
Y/N replied my text but she refuse to talk to me. I guess she's really mad at me. What have I done? I really care for her but all I did was just hurts her.

I was really scared of losing her. No one ever did anything like what she did to me. She always been there for me when I needed her. But me? I never been there for her.

I should try talking to her. I must clear things up with her.

Tomorrow at school~

I went early to school so that I could bump into Y/N. I walk along the corridor and I saw her bu her locker. I quietly stand next to her.

"Y/N~" I said and she ignores me. She took her books , close her locker and left. I then followed her. "Y/N~ may I please talk to you?" I asked and she is still no answering.

I really don't have any other best ideas so, I grab her hand and take her to the rooftop.
"Why do you take me here?" She said angrily.
"I need to talk to you" I said and hold her hands.

"Don't touch me!" She said pull her hands from mine and walk away. " where are you going? I'm not done talking" I said following her.
"I hate it here! You're girlfriend beat me here!!" She yelled and tears fall down her cheek. " y/n~" I said and about to hug her but she just left me there.

I sighed and went to my class and Bona was waiting for me at my table.
"Oppa, where have you been?" She asked.
"Oh! No where. I just need to settle some things" I said. "Oppa, lets go out after school" she said. "I can't. I have somethings to do." I said. Actually, I was gonna try to talk to Y/N Again. Its now or I'll lose her.

"What things?" She asked sulk. " Something. Don't worry. I'll call you later" I said . "Promise?" She said and I nodded. She then kiss my cheek and went back to her class.

The bell rang meaning that school ended. I really need to talk to Y/N so I rush to her classroom and luckily she's still there.

"Y/N. Lets talk!" I said. " go away!" She said.
"I won't go until we talk about this" I said and she ignore me , again. She lacked her things and wanted to walk out of the class room but I grab her wrist.

"Y/N. Please~" I pleaded. "Urghh! Fine" she sighed and sat on her chair.

"Say it! You have 5 minutes to talk" she said sternly. " Y/N. I'm sorry. I knew what I did was wrong. I shouldn't get you involve with all of this in the first place. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. I can't lose you. Please don't hate me." I explained.

"What will I get if I forgive you?" She asked.
" I will buy you food" I answered. "Not interested" she said. " urmmm... I'll do anything that you asked me to." I said. " are you sure?" She asked and I eagerly nodded.

" Lets see how far will you do things for me. But I haven't forgive you yet" she said. " so. What do you want me to do?" I asked. " Hmm. If by any chance one day, I ask you for a hug please do it for me" she said seriously.

"Of course! Now, since we're cool, let me treat you lunch" I said. " No! I'm still mad at you plus, You'll let me go home alone again" she whined. Aish! She such a baby.

I'm soo thankful that she gave me a chance.

Few days after, during Recess~
Y/N's POV
I eat together with all my unnies and BTS members except for Jungkook because he was busy with his girlfriend. I really did not expect them to be inseparable like that. Plus, Jungkook hates clingy girls.

I sat between Jimin oppa and V oppa. V oppa will not stop whining if I don't sit next to him.
We were joking and talking happily with each other. So I think its the right time to tell them about I will transfer school.

"Guys, I have something to tell all of you but don't be mad at me" I said. "What is it?" Jin oppa said.

"Hmm.... I will be transfer school" I said. "Where?" The all asked in unison except for Jimin oppa. " america" I said. "Y/N~ how could you leave me?" V oppa said sadly.

"When are you leaving?" Jennie unnie asked.
"In 4 days" I said. " and I won't we going to school the day after tomorrow" I added. "Why so soon?" Lisa unnie said. "We will miss you" J-hope oppa said.

" don't be sad .. we could still video call" I said.
"Its not the same" V oppa pout. "Aigoo. Come here" I said to V oppa and hug him. He always acts like kid when I'm around. I then release the hug.

"But guys, could you do me a favor?" I asked.
"What is it?" Rapmon oppa asked. "Please don't tell Jungkook about this. And I change my phone number. Don't tell him anything about me" I said.

"Why is that?" Suga oppa asked. " Its not that I hate him. I mean how could I hate him. I just wanted to get over him." I explain.

"I was thinking so,. I need your opinion" I said. " say it" Jisoo unnie said.
"Should I tell him my feelings or not? Its better if my heart breaks right now rather than keeping it for years right?" I asked. " Just follow your heart, we will support you no matter what." Rose unnie said and I nodded.

"So, since Y/N is going to America. Should we celebrate before she left?" Lisa unnie suddenly said. "Yeah! We should!" J-hope oppa said happily. " good! So, barbeque at our house. You guys cook! Deal?" Jennie unnie said to the boys.

"And lets not invite Jungkook" V oppa said and we all agreed . Since all of this was a secret from him so, he shouldn't know it.

Then the bell rangs, and we went back to class.