Chapter 25

Few weeks after
Jungkook's POV
Today is the day I decided to confess to Y/N once again. Hopefully she accept me this time. To be honest, I kept on falling for her every single day. I LOVE Y/F/N.

I pick her up at her house at 8 o'clock. I asked her to hangout with me tonight. hehe. What she didn't know is that I'm about to confess. At the first place we met each other. Yup!.. Our kindergarten. I asked the teacher to let me have the kindergarten for myself just for the night. *this might be not logic right😅.

I asked my hyung to decorate while I pick her up.

8 o'clock
I knocked the door to be greeted by Rose noona. I walk inside and wait for Y/N at the living room.

"Kookie, I'm done~" Y/N said as she walk towards me. " wow. You look nice." I compliment her. Eventhough she Just wear a casual outfit but still she looks gorgeous in my eyes. Well I asked her to wear casual outfit so that she will feel comfortable and she will think that we're just hangout like regular days.

"Let's go princess." I said and grab her hand. We then walk out of the house and hopped in my car. The drive was fun.

"Kookie, where Are you taking me?" Y/N asked. " somewhere special.." i smiled.
"Aaa .. tell me.." she pleaded. " just wait and see" i said to her and she pouted. Cute*

Kindergarten
Y/N's pov
Jungkook park the car and suddenly asked me to closed my eyes. I agreed and seems like he taking me somewhere.

"Kook, are we there yet? I swear to god if you.." I was cutted off with a peck on my lips. " yah! What was that for?" I said as I tried to slap his arm. " for talking so much." I could hear him chuckle.

"Now you can open your eyes." He said and I slowly open my eyes. Once I open, there's no more Jungkook there. It was dark and then suddenly, the light light up one by one.

Then I saw....
" Y/N I LOVE YOU ❤️" written on the whiteboard. I'm in my class during kindergarten. The place where I first met Jungkook. And there's pictures of us hanging in the classroom. What caught my attention the most is the photo album on the table I used to sit in... the photo book is familiar...

Its my photobook of Jungkook and I. The photobook that I throw away before I left to America. But how come its here??

Without I know it, my hand started to flip through the album.. the content was still the same... Tears start forming in my eyes when I saw the picture of me hugging Jungkook. The one which I wrote that I will never get to love him Like I always dream of....

Then I noticed that the rest of the photobook have been filled with other photo which I didn't remember of taking. ..

I take one of the picture which has only me in the picture. I flip it and saw a familiar handwriting. Jungkook.

"Y/n, you left. Why? I'm sorry. I'm sorry for realising it late. I miss you. I love you. I mean it. I'm miserable without you.. I'f I can't meet you again, I'll definitely kill my self. Whats the point of living when there's no you." Xx/xx/xxxx

Then I look at an other photo of me.

"Y/N please come back. I know I'm wrong but please come back... I promise I'll never hurt you again... You're my everything.."

Tears keep on streaming down my cheek. Did he really miss me this much? Am I too harsh on him before? But I'm hurting too back then.

The rest of the photobook was filled with my picture which all has a caption eacb written by Jungkook saying how much he regret and missed me for the past year I'm leaving..

Then suddenly a video slide being played.
Its the picture and video of me and Jungkook for the past month we spend together. I realise, I still love this guy..

The slide ended with a picture of me and Jungkook kissing. (It was not a kiss actually. It was just a peck but the picture make it seems like we look like kissing.)

Not long after, Jungkook came in with a bouquet of flower in his hand.
"Yah. Why are you crying?" He said and wiped my tears. I just stare at his face. "Here, its for you." He said and hand me the flower.

"Thanks.... but whats all this?" I said.
"Look Y/N. I sorry for everything I did. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for being such a d*** to you before. I'm sorry for being the Jungkook that ruin your life before but please...
Please accept my love. i loved you soo damn much. Tho I realised it late. I meant it . i fu****ing love you. I can't hold myself anymore. I want you to be mine and only mine. Those whole year without you was the most awful life I've ever felt. I need you in my life. I can't live without you. This time I'm the chaser not you. So pleaseeee would you be my girlfriend and stat with me forever ?" He said and tears form in his eyes. ..

"A..aa... J-jungkook-ah" I stuttered which Makes me want to slap my own face right now. I really want to accept his love this time.
"Its fine. If you can't answer me now? I can wait. I can be your chaser until forever. I don't care. i'll-" i cutted him off by pecking his lips.
"Too much talking" i said and smiled at him.
" so... is that A yes?" He asked with eyes widened. And I shyly nodded.

"Thank you, Y/n. Thank you thank you thank you." He said and hugged me. " I'll promise to never let you down." He said and lean on to kiss me. That was one of the best kiss we ever had.
"You better treat me right. if not.." I said but cutted off with and other kiss. " stop talking. i love you and your lips. Never though that it will be this tasty and addictive . if I know sooner, I will asked you out once we met here." He said which makes me blushed.

"Yah! Don't tease me." I said and pout. " I love you Y/N." Jungkook said and pinch both of my cheek. " I love you too Kookie~" I grinned...

-The End-

Sorry guys I don't have much time to finish this one. But hopefully it doesn't disappoint all of you. I'll surely updating a new book soon. And sorry if this story didn't ended the way you guys expected. anyway, thank you for reading. Love all of you.
Have any comment or suggestion please leave it here? 🌸