Chapter 9

Y/N's POV
Today was my last day here in Korea . It was kinda sad to leave my friends but I am really happy that I can go achieve my dream.

My unnies held a barbeque party at our house and we only invite the boys except Jungkook.

All of them were downstairs while me, in my bedroom, packing a few more of my stuff. While rummaging through my stuff, my eyes landed on a photo album. Its a photo album of Jungkook and I. I made it my self. I also writes my thought and feelings in every picture. To bad , I really want to erase all of those memory.

I didn't realise that tears fall down my cheek. Being rejected is hurtful . Why did I fell in love with him in the first place?

"Y/N/N ~ you're okay?" Suddenly Jimin oppa walk into my room. I quickly wipe my tears but I know he noticed that I was crying earlier.
"I'm fine~" I said and smiled.

"I'm glad you decided to tell Jungkook how you feel. I know its hurt now but I promise it will heal soon. Plus, you can start a new life there" he calm me down.

Yeah! I already confessed to Jungkook. Like what I thought, he doesn't like me that way. I already saw that coming. It hurt but I am relieved from all the burden.

Flashback~
I asked Jungkook to meet me at the school garden on my last day of school.

"Hey! Whats up?" He approached me. " Kookie, I want to tell you something but please don't hate me." I said. "Why would I hate you?" He smiled.

I stay quiet for a while and look into his eyes. His eyes never show me that he likes me the way I like him but I still want to tell him anyway even though I already know the answer.

I hug him and he was shocked but he hug me back. "Jungkook-ah, I - I like you." finally I say it. It felt like I just let go all of the burden in my body. " Y/N, sorry but please stop whatever you are feeling." He said and release the hug. My eyes got watery.

"Y/N, I love you . Like a friend. You're not even in the list of girl that I want to date. Plus, you know me , I'm a player" he said and then my tears fall to the ground. Its so painful to be rejected. "But, lets still be friends" he said.

"Can I hug you one last time? Maybe it will help me get over-t-h" he didn't let me finish my sentence and hug me. I cried in his embrace.
I release the hug and said to him
" thank you for being a nice friend. But I don't think I can be friends with you anymore." I said and decided to walk away. " what do you mean? You're still my bestfriend" he said.

"Bye, Jungkook! Hope you found a better bestfriend" I said and walk away leaving him.
I stay calm walking home but I cried my lungs out in my room.

End flashback-

" Oppa~" I said and hug him. " I will really miss you" I added.
"Me too" He replied and hug me back.

"Are you done packing? Lets go eat." He said and I nodded. We then walk downstairs.

"Hey guys!" I said which shocked all of them especially J-hope oppa whose playing games with V oppa.

"Y/N~" almost all of them said and approached me with a hug. " we'll surely miss you" Rapmon oppa said. " I'll be missing you more than anyone" V oppa said and hug me tightly. " calm down oppa. Its not like I'm gone forever" I said.

"But I can't see you everyday" he whined. " You can video call me" I smiled . " okay. Make sure to answer. I'll be calling you every minute" he said. " deal!" I smiled.

"C'mon lets go eat before its getting cold" Jisoo unnie said and we all went to the dining table.
The boys had a sleepover tonight since they all want to send me to the airport.

Jungkook? He's not sleeping alone in their house. He is not even home. He went out with Bona. He only cares about his girlfriend. He probably slept at her house.

Next day,

I quickly get ready so that I'll be at the airport early. I decided to wear something simple because it will be a long travel.

"Oppa , unnie, lets go!" I said and all of them are waiting by the door. We get on two cars. One for the boys and one for the girls.

Airport
"I'll get going now! Bye! See you guys soon" I said and hug every single one of them. My unnies were tearing up and so does Jimin and V oppa. " Don't cry and please don't tell Jungkook about me! Okay!" I said.

"Okay! Have fun. And make sure to bring back a boy." Lisa unnie said. " I'll make sure to bring one. No worries!" I said while waving and walk to the departure hall.

This is when my new life starts.