Chapter 6

Jimin's POV

Its time for me and Y/N to go shopping. The dinner is tonight. So, I wake Y/N up and get ready.

"I'll wait for you inthe living room" I said.
"Okay~" she said.

Y/N's POV
I tidy up my hair and looking myself on the mirror. The bruises at the corner of my lip are visible. And hurt.

I tied my hair into a messy bun and went to get Jimin oppa.

"O-ppa , I'm done!" I said.
" Y/N~ " suddenly V oppa hug me. " are you okay?" He asked worried. " hahaha! I'm fine. No worries." I smiled.

"Aigoo! We were so worried about you" Suga oppa said and ruffled my hair. " stop that. i just tied it nicely" I whine and slap his hand.

"Y/N, lets go!" Jimin oppa said and we walk to the door. Suddenly, the door open revealing the person I don't want to meet right now. Jungkook.

"Oh! Y/N! You're here!" He said cheerfully . I decided not to give responds and hide behind Jimin oppa so that he will not see my bruise.
"We need to go~" Jimin oppa said. "Where? I just come home. Can't you stay longer?"He asked me.

"Well~ seems like she's here not to hangout with you" Jimin oppa said and he grab my hand. I know that he's controlling his anger.
"Okay then. See you later" he said and smiled.
"C'mon" Jimin oppa said to me.

I glance at the boys in the living room, " Bye , guys!" I wave. " oh! V oppa , don't miss me too much!" I added. " okay, I'll try~" V oppa replied and pout.

I was about to walk out when Jungkook pull my wrist. " Did you tell all the girls already?" He asked. I can't believe it, Jisoo unnie was right, the only thing that he cares is his list of exes, which I'm the one who break it.

Anger got into me so, I replied to him grouchily , " is that the only topic that you want to say to me? "
"Yea!" He said confidently. "Okay! Then, yes I've talk to them all and I don't want to get involve with this anymore. I'm sick of it. If this is the only reason you call me your bestfriend, I don't want to be friend with you anymore. I never felt like you've ever treat me like one either. So, bye!" I said angrily and my eyes becomes teary.Finally, I say it.

He knows well that I'm about to cry. He was scanning my face. "Whats happen ? Why do you have bruises on your face?" He asked and I was just so annoyed of him.

*slap
I slap his face. "Someone just told me to gave you that. Its not as painful as what I receive from that person" I said and walk towards Jimin oppa and hug him.

"Let go already" I said to him.

We then went to the shopping mall.
" y/N, I'll make sure he gets what he deserve." Jimin oppa said. " just don't hurt him too much" I mumbled under my breathe but he can hear me. " you still care about him even after what he did" Jimin oppa said.

"Lets change the topic, shall we?" I asked.
"Yup! I'm tired talking about him. So, what kind of dress should me buy?" He asked and we start talking about dresses.

I know that we were attending a dinner but I don't know what for. Why must both of us wear something so fancy.

Jungkook's POV
I really don't understand why Y/N said those things to me. I've always treated her nicely. What have I done that makes her so mad towards me. She even slap me.

What happen to her? Why did she got a lot of bruises?

"Hyung, w-wh" I was cut of by V hyung whise grabbing my collar. "I can't believe you Jungkook" he said angrily. " what?" I asked.
"V-ah, calm down." Jin hyung calm V hyung down and he release my collar.

"Hyung, whats wrong with Y/N?" I asked. " You're her bestfriend why would we know?" Suga hyung said and walk away to his room.
"I don't know anything." I said. It seems like all my hyungs were mad at me especially Jimin hyung.

"Hyung, tell me." I said. " where were you just now?" Rapmon hyung asked. " Going out with my girlfriend, Bona" I answered. " gosh! You didn't even realise that Y/N was not attending her classes" Tae hyung scoffed.

"What?! Didn't we greet her with the girls this morning?" I asked shocked. " she was there but she didn't went to class after recess. Plus, she didn't eat with us during recess" J-hope hyung said.

"Where did she go?" I asked. "Take a guess" V hyung said. "Jimin found her laying weakly on the rooftop. She got bruises all over her knees and some on her face." Jin hyung said.

"Who did that to her?" I asked and my eyes became watery. " You!" V hyung said and hit me with a pillow.

"You should stop asking her to do that Jungkook. Stop asking her to handle your breakup. She doesn't deserve the pain" Rapmon hyung explain. " what pain?" I had no idea.

"Jungkook, she never told you that she receive slaps, punch , water slaps and everything more from the girl your breaking up with. We saw how much she struggle. She never tell you cause she care for you. But you? You take her for granted. You even asked her to do more" Jin hyung said.

"I-i-" My word were cut by Rapmon hyung.
" today was the most painful thing that she gets. It was hard on her. She can't take it anymore. So stop asking her to do those things. You should makes things clear with her." He said and walk away. All of the hyungs left me alone crying in the living room.

I don't know that she had a hard time. I'm sorry , Y/N. And I called myself her bestfriend. I only care about myself. I've never care about her problems.