Chapter 3

Y/N's POV
I entered my house and greet my unnies. "I'm home~"

"Oh! Hi! Now hurry go bath!" Jisoo unnie said and push me towards the bathroom. "Eww, Y/N is soo smelly" Lisa unnie said as she walk pass me. "Just wait till I get my revenge Lisa unnie" I said while Lisa unnie laughed as much as she wants.

I grab my towel and clean myself. I need to calm myself from all the things that happen today.

I then get into this ;

Living Room" hello~ " I went to the living room and sat next to Lisa unnie

Living Room
" hello~ " I went to the living room and sat next to Lisa unnie. " where have you been after school?" Lisa unnie asked. " Jungkook treat me for lunch." I said as I eat the popcorn that Jisoo unnie just brought.

"Did he broke up again?" Jennie unnie asked. " Yup! Why else will he went with Y/N for." Jisoo unnie said sarcastically.

"That playboy will never stop" Rose unnie said. " Yeah! He won't. In fact he must be hitting a new girl right now." I said. " what do you mean?" Lisa unnie asked. " well, he asked me to go home alone when he meet the new girl named Bona after we ate lunch" I explain.

"What ?Bona? That new girl at school?" Jisoo unnie asked and I nodded. " that girl is no good . You're hotter" Jennie unnie said.

"Me? No, I've seen her . She's nice" I said.
"Yah! I know her. She's such a bitch. She nice in the outside but a devil inside" Rose unnie said. " how did you know her?" Jisoo unnie said. " we're from the same middle school. She was the school queenka" Jennie unnie said.

"Oh! Really? I don't care~" I said. "Lets just watch the movie and stop talking about him" I added.

*dingdong

The door rang while we were in the middle of the movie.

"I'll take it" Rose unnie said and walk to the door.

Jungkook's POV
After hanging out with Bona, I decided to check on Y/N and get my car key. Well, even though I always let her go alone like that I still want her to be save. I really care for her.

*dingdong
I push the doorbell only to see Rose noona open the door. "Is Y/N home?" I asked.
"Just wait here!" She said and walk back into her house.

Not long after, Y/N didn't show up at the door , only Rose noona came back and gave me my car key. " Y/N told me to gave you this." She said.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked. "She's too lazy to talk to you" she answered sternly. " Okay then. I'll talk to her tomorrow." I said and wave her goodbye.

Y/N's POV
Rose unnie went back to the living room after shooing Jungkook home.

"He's gone" she said happily. "Nice!" I said happily. " why you don't want to talk to him anyway?" Lisa unnie asked.

"Well~ he might be just wanna tell me that he's dating Bona now" I said and with that being said my phone ring. I receive a message from him.

Jungkook
You know what, I'm dating Bona. Please tell Hani, Miyeon and Dara that I want to breakup with them! I talk to you later.

"See, I've told you." I showed the unnies the text that he Sent me.

" gosh! I better prepare some spare clothes tomorrow" I said. " what for?" Jennie unnie asked. " in case any of the girls splash me with water" I said sarcastically. Then, I decided to go to bed.

Jennie's POV
"Poor, Y/N!" I said. I didn't know she's this tough to hold her feelings. All of us knows that she likes Jungkook. But she never show it.

"Yeah~ Is she really over him already?" Lisa asked. "I don't think so. Maybe not fully. " Rose added. " Jungkook is so stupid for not seeing how Y/N felt for him" Jisoo unnie said.

"Yup! All the boys at school were fighting to get Y/N attention but Y/N never interested" I said.
"Lets help Y/N ! I can't stand to see her sad. She's to precious to be heartbroken" Jisoo unnie said. "How?"Lisa asked.

"We'll find a way" Jisoo unnie said and we all nodded.