Chapter 19

Y/N's POV
I was mad at Jungkook after the kiss so, I avoid him; again. Why would he like me now? Huh? Did he think I'm that easy?

Today, BTS invite me to their dance practice.

It was really fun but Jungkook was staring at me. I pretend like I didn't notice his presence.

After their done dancing, I told them that I bring some food.
"Hey, guys! Come eat." I said. Well ~ actually I brought fried chicken and some Coke. They look worried at me.
"Don't worry. I've told your manager and he's fine." I smiled.

"We're not worried about us. We're worried about you. Can you eat this? Aren't you on diet?" Jimin oppa asked.
"Yah! You guys are the one who will be eating this chicken. I'll just eat my salad" I said.

"Okay. Thank you for the food~~" V oppa said and quickly take a bite of the chicken. "Yah! How could you eat while Y/N not enjoying it with us~" Jin oppa said as he slapped V oppa's head.

"Its fine. Just eat." I laughed and they all started eating. But long after that, all of the members walk out of the room to wash their hand and some change their sweaty clothes.
There only left me and Jungkook.

I was paying more attention on my phone that I didn't notice that there's only the two of us there. So, I decided to walk out of the room too.

Suddenly, Jungkook grab my hand and make me faced him; then release my hand.
"Y/N, about the kiss. I-I'm-" he said but I cutted it off.
"What?" I asked. "I'm sorry but I like you. That why I did that." He said.
"You what?" I asked. "But its okay. I know you'll be a little bit shocked but please let me love you." He pleaded.

"Eh?" I asked in disbelief. " I know that you have no interest in me anymore but, calm down just give me your answer when you're ready. Lets take it easy. I'll be waiting. Till then I'll always love you. When that time comes, come to me and look at me." He smiled and pinched my nose and leave. I was dumbfounded. I froze on my spot. What did he just said? What does he thinks he was doing?

Why am I like this? My hearteu... I will take revenge on this guy. Didn't he know how much I struggle because of him.

I then quickly grab my bag and left the buildung. I already told Jimin oppa that I'll be leaving by text.

What on earth did Jungkook was thinking?

Dance practice
My head messed up after what Jungkook said. It been a few days now and I keep on avoiding him.

Anyway, work need to be done. I left those thought aside but now I need to dance.
This is my new song.

After the dance, *clap3
As I look to the side it was Jungkook.
"Wow! That was cool. I just wanna2 love you." He said while singing a bit of my song.

"Why are you here?" I said grumpily. "Picking you up , for our BBQ party. Didn't Jimin hyung told you?" He said. Yah! I forgot about the party. "Why didn't he take me himself?" I asked.

"I offered to pick you up. Plus, I miss you~"He smiled like he did nothing wrong. Man, I am mad at him. "I hate you" I said grumpily and went to get change.

After getting change, I walk pass him and said
"C'mon , lets go."
We were in the elevator. Just the two of us.
"Let me carry your bag" Jungkook said. "No thanks" I said annoyed.
"C'mon let me help you" he said. "NO! " I said and stomped out of the elevator.

I quickly walk in front of him but he tried to catch up.
"Hey, whats with the grumpy?" He asked as he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.
"Let go of my hand" I said and he let go of it.
"Whats wrong?" He asked. " I'm mad at you." I said.

"Why? What did I do? Did I upset you?" he asked as he looked like he's in the wrong.
"So you like me now?" I asked and he nodded worried. " didn't you know how much I've been through?" I said.

"I know. I'm in the wrong." He answered.
"Don't answered me. It makes me even mad at you" I said and he shut his mouth. "So you want to wait huh? Just wait how long as you want. I won't be easy this time. It will be longer than 10 minutes. I will make you wait till you grow old." I said in frustration.* in a adorable way( jk pov )

"Araso." He answered. " shut up. I'm still mad at you." I said .I sighed looking at him whose trying to make his bunny face.
"I finally get over you, and now you like me? Why am I always struggling?" . *i mumble to myself which makes Jungkook chuckled.

Then, I quickly walk leaving him.
But before I manage to move he stopped me again .
" Yah! Now listen to me." He said. "What?" I whined. "We need to be there on time. So follow me. The car is not here. Its the other way. Btw, forget to tell you, you look cute when you're mad" He said and pinched my nose and walk to his car.

"O~kay.... MR, JEON..." I said grumpily and followed him. The drive was quiet.

But Jungkook cracked the silence,
"Y/N, I'll always chase after you no matter what. I can't stand to lose you for the second time. Whatever you say, I'll make you fall for me again" he said softly.

I just stayed quiet. I can't reply to him. It was just making me nervous.