Chapter 16

Y/N's POV
Few days past, and I always hangout with BTS. Then, almost everytime, I tried to avoid Jungkook as much as I can. He tried to talk to me but I excuse myself and not talk to him.

I was at the apartment. The unnies went for their dance practice and I'm alone. I will go for my dance practice for my comeback song probably in the evening. So, I was just laying on the couch , playing with my phone.

Suddenly, *ring

I heard the doorbell rang so, I rushly went to open the door. But there to I see, ... Jungkook.

"Oh!...." I sighed only to be heard by myself.
"Hi, Y/N~. " he smiled at me. "Hi. Why are you here?" I asked sternly.

"Jin hyung asked me to gave this to Jennie noona." He said showing me a plastic bag. I don't know whats inside. "What is it?" I asked.
"I don't know too." He anaswered and pass me the bag.

"Thank you." I said praying that he will go soon. " can I come in?" He asked. Why ???? I was screaming in my mind. Don't to be rude so , I just let him in.

"Sure. Come in." I said and we both walk to the living room. "So~ how are you?" He asked.
"Better" I answered while my eyes on my phone. "Y/N. I have something to talk to you." He said.

"If its about the past , lets forget it" I said.
"No. I can't just forget it like that. I regret everything. I'm sorry." He said and I just remain quiet.

"Y/N. I'm sorry for taking you for granted. I shouldn't have hurt you like that. Please don't hate me." He added. " I don't hate you" I said.
"Then , why are you avoiding me? Why do you makes excuses everytime I was about to talk to you?" He asked and I was paralysed.

I can't say anything. I don't know why I avoid him. I don't really have any particular reason to avoid him. "Lets not talk about this okay?" I said. "No! Y/N, I want my bestfriend back" he said. "Jungkook, after all that happen. I can't be your bestfriend anymore. I don't even know how to." I said. "Y/N, please. At least be friends with me. " he said.

"I don't know" I sighed and switch on the tv bot want to respond to him. "I'll make you to forgive me. I'll do whatever it takes if I have to" he said but I just remain quiet.

Jungkook's POV
I went to Blackpink and Y/N's apartment to sent the things that Jin hyung asked me to . I was really hoping to see Y/N there. I miss her so much. I love her. I regret that I push her before.

The door open revealing Y/N. She looks beautiful as always. I was just staring at her before I started to talk. I asked her " can I come in?"
I really need to talk to her. I want her to know that I love her.

I apologise to her but she just gave me the same expression. I guess she really get impact from all of the things that happen in the past.
But I make her forgive me.

"Y/N, can't you just treat me like the others?" I asked but she just stay quiet. "Y/N~" still no response. "Y/N~~~~" I whined. "Thats not gonna work." She said sternly but I'm glad that she responded and I even manage to talk to her today.

After that, I decided to treat her for lunch. So, I try to catch her attention.
"Y/N. Its noon. Lets go eat. I know you haven't eaten." I said. "No thanks" she answered.
"C'mon. Its my treat. Plus, I know you miss eating at your favourite place" I said and she just said " I won't go with you." .
"Lets go.~" I said. " No. I'm not hungry. " she said.

"You're lying. I know you want to go." I said. "No. Just go by yourself!" She said. "Okay then. I'll get going. Call me if you want to eat there. Remember, only I know that place" I said to her and I know that she is still thinking hard.

She never reject my offer before, I know that its her weakness. And I also know that she missed going there. I then walk out of the apartment to my car. I was waiting in my car if Y/N might call me.

10 minutes pass and she called me.

"Hello~" I said through the phone. "Okay~ bring me to the place" she said and hung up the phone. Yass!!! This is a great improvement.
I text her saying that I'm at the parking area.

Not long after she came and sat on the seat beside the driver.

"Wow! Thats quick of changing mind" I teased her and she tried to cover up. " I was just hungry. Plus, I need to go practice after this." She gave excuses.

The drive was quiet. " Y/N , can you forgive me now?" I asked. " huh*sighed, I'll try" she said. "So, we're friends?" I asked. "Yeah! Sure. Its wasting my time to hate you anyway." She answered. "Thank you , Y/N. I promise to be a better friend now" I said happily.

Finally, Y/N want to be friends with me , again.

Y/N's POV
Jungkook was begging me to forgive him and so that I'll be friends with him. I don't know what should I do.

Before he leave , he said that he wanted to treat me lunch at my favourite place. But, I don't to be easy so, I said no. However, I was really interested by the offer.

Little did I know, it felt like a torture, I miss eating at the place and he is the only person knows where it is. Huhuhu~ what should I do? Plus I'm really hungry right now. I was walking back and forth in my room thinking whether I should call him or not.

Finally, I called him.
I end up eating lunch with him that afternoon. Well~ I decided to be friend with him again but I'm still trying to forgive him.