Chapter 5

Jimin's POV
I got a call from my parents saying that we have family dinner tonight with Y/N parents. My mom told me to take Y/N to go shopping for dresses.

After class ended, I decided to wait for Y/N at her locker but she never came. I search for her at her classroom and she's not there either. I decided to as Lisa whose walking pass me.

"Hey, Lisa. Have you seen Y/N?" I asked. " Nope! Maybe she go home already?" She said.
"But, he stuff is still on her desk" I said. " I don't know but Jimin, I need to go. I have cheerleading practice" she said and wave me goodbye.

Then, I decided to call Y/N.

Jimin
Y/N

Phone-
Hello...
Oppa, I'm too weak to stand up.
What? Why? Whats wrong with you?
Take me home. Please~
Okay. Just tell me where are you?
Rooftop
Okay. Wait I'll go there.

I then rush to the rooftop. Y/N voice seems soo in pain.

And there I saw her , sitting in the floor. He got bruises in her knees and also some blood at the corner of her lips.

"Y/N. What happen?" I approached her. " oppa~" she cried.

Y/N's POV
When I saw Jimin oppa approached me, I can't control my tears. I cried and hug him. I felt so comfortable around him.

"Its fine. I'm here." He calm me down. "Cry all you want" he said and I cried in his embrace.
Once I calm down , he asked me. " what happen?" .

"I'm just stupid. She was right. I'm just a fool" I said and my eyes are watery again. " no you're not" he said. " i hate him. Why I still like him even though this happen to me?" I cried .

"Y/N~" Jimin oppa sighed. He know that I like Jungkook and how I struggle to get rid of that feeling. I told him everything. He is just like my own brother.

"Did you help Jungkook to breakup again?" He asked me and I nodded. " I confront with 3 girls but the last one was the worst" I said. " what did she do?" He asked. " are you stupid or what? Just look at me. I got bruises everywhere" I said and cry. " okay~~ shh... don't cry. You are such a baby" he said.

"Just tell me who did this?" He asked. " Miyeon unnie but I deserve it. I think I learn my lesson. " I sighed.

"Still she doesn't have to do this" he said in his protective mode. " calm down. Its already happen anyway. And I will make sure this punches I received will land on Jungkook badly" I said. " can't I punch him instead. Plus, I know you wouldn't punch him." He said.

I laughed at his words. He knows me well.
"Oppa, help me to forget him. After all of this, I became more determine to forget him" I said suddenly. Jimin oppa then grab my hand " lets go home. You need to change close and I need to put some medicine on your bruises "

"But, I can't w-"
Jimin oppa suddenly carried me bridal style.
"I know you want to be carry" He said confidently. " well~ thanks for being understanding" I said and he bring me to his car.

Car
"Where are you taking me?" I asked. " to my house. Then we need to go shopping for tonights dinner " he said.

"But you live with the boys. Jungkook will be there and I'm not in the mood to see him." I said. "Don't worry, the boys says that Jungkook is not home." He explain.

"Oh! He must be going out with Bona" I said.
"How did you know Bona?" He asked.

"Jungkook left me alone while he talk with Bona yesterday and at the end he told me to drive his car to go home while himself hanging out with that girl . And last night he came to take his car key and text me to help him breaking up with Hani unnie, Dara unnie amd Miyeon unnie and now I end-up like a girl who has been out from the jungle" I said angrily explaining to him.

"Wow! Thats a tragic story" he joke. "Don't do that. I'm not in the mood. I really want to punch something right now" I said grumpily.

BTS house
Jimin's POV
I carried Y/N and bring her to my room.
"Just take a rest first and I'll tell you when we will left for shopping." I told her and quickly went to my closet to find some of my small cloth that she could wear.

" I told her and quickly went to my closet to find some of my small cloth that she could wear

"Here! Wear this. I will go out to get some ointment for your bruises" I said and left her alone in the room.

I went to the living room asking Jin hyung when he put the first aid kit.

"Hyung! Where is the first aid kit?" I asked.
"Here it is!" He gave me the kit.

I want too care about Y/N that I didn't realise all of the boys except Jungkook is in the living room.

"Yah! What happen?" V asked. " why is Y/N covered with bruises?" J-hope hyung asked.
"She got beaten up" I answered. " what?! Poor my baby" Jin hyung said. " i better cook for her" he added and went to the kitchen to cook.

"I better put this in her and let her rest" I said and quickly went back to my room. I knock the the door to know that Y/N has already change her clothes.

"Let me do this for you" I said and he let me.
" oppa. Be gentle . Its hurts" she whine.
"How could this thing happen to my beautiful baby sister~" I said as I apply the ointment.
Once it done I let her sleep for a while and went back to the living room. I sat on the couch.

"Jimin, tell us what happen?" Rapmon hyung asked and I told them the whole story.

We really think that we need to gave Jungkook a lesson. He shouldn't take Y/N for granted like this.