Chapter 20

During the drive,
Y/N pov

I can't keep my mind straight after what he said. It keeps replying in my brain. Why......
"Hmmmm... urghh" I sighed and banging my head on the window. *not hard tho just enough for me to get into realisation.

"Yah! Stop banging your head. You'll get hurt.. what's wrong?" Jungkook said panicked while still keeping his eyes on the road.
"You're the problem." I whined. "How am I the problem?" Jungkook said.

"Urghh..." I sighed. Suddenly, Jungkook grab my hand. "Y/N. I'm sorry. Please give me a chance to make things right. I love you. I really do." He said which at some point calm me down. "Look we're here. Lets go." I said as I unlocked the door than went outside. Actually, I was hiding my blush face from him. I gonna admit it, I do still love him but I'm afraid ...

Jungkook's POV
I saw Y/N blushed before she rushed out of the car. "Gosh. How didn't I realise how adorable she was before.." I mumble to myself.

BBQ party
Y/N's pov
I walk into the living room and saw my unnies there. " hello, guys.." I greet them. "Hi~" Jennie unnie replied. "Now , go wash yourself." Jisoo unnie said. " here?! Its the boys house." I said weird. " yah! I already packed your clothes. Beside, we always stays here for sleepover." Lisa unnie said. "Thats you guys, not me.." I whined.

"Aigoo.. chill.. just go wash yourself. You smell like sweat." Rose unnie said as she handed me my clothes and towel. "Urghh, fine! Where should I go?" I asked. "Oh! Jungkook room." Rose unnie said. "What?!" I said shocked.

"Yup. He's the only one doesn't share room with anyone. So, you're save there." Lisa unnie said and wink at me. "Oooh noo.." I sighed. "Just go washed up. While the boys still barbecuing" Jennie unnie said.

In front of Jungkook room.
*knock2
"Kookie, are you in there? Can I come in?" I said nervously. "Yeah. Come in." I can hear what Jungkook said from inside.

I twisted the door knob and enter his room. " sorry my room was a bit messy" Jungkook said while drying his hair. "The unnies says that I should -" he cutted me off. " yeah. I know. Thats the bathroom.And please be comfortable with me." He smiled and I just nodded. Awkward.

"I'll go wash up now." I said and enter the bathroom not forget bringing all of my stuff.
In the bathroom I noticed that I didn't bring my toothbrush that so, I decided to asked Jungkook. I peep from the bathroom door and Jungkook was laying in his bed with his phone.

"Kookie, do you have extra toothbrush? " I asked. "Yeah. I do on the upper shelve." He replied. "Kook~ I can't reach it. Help me~" I said whining. Throw away the awkwardness. "You're lucky your cute. " he said as he walk to me to get the toothbrush.

"Thanks." I said. " you're welcome princess." He pinched my nose and walk out of the bathroom. My heart ❣. I swear he could kill me with that tease.

Jungkook POV
I heard Y/N calling me from the bathroom *cute. So, I decided to help her get the toothbrush. She is so small and cute.

She thank me and I really want to teased her. So, I pinched his nose and smiled at her which makes me could see a slight pink on her cheek.
She is just so cute. Thats why I love her. I'll never let her go now. She's mine.

Y/N's POV
I finish washing up and was drying my hair in the bathroom. I then walk out of the bathroom to see Jungkook was still on his phone.
"Why aren't you helping the guys?" I asked. "I'm waiting for you~" he whined. "Yah! Stop that." I said. "Stop what?" He asked like he don't understand what I meant. " stop flirting." I said.

"I'm not." He grinned. "Unless if it works." He teased. " c'mon lets go out. They probably waiting for us." I said and we both went out of the room.