Chapter 12

3 years later
Y/N's POV
I graduated from my school in America. Its time for me to go back.

I'm a solo idol now. Well~ before I went to America, I'm a trainee at YG entertainment along with my unnies. Instead from debuting with the same group. Yang PD-nim said suggest that I will be a solo.

Besides, I need to finish my study in America first.

For the pass few years, I've heard that Jimin oppa and the boys also became an idol group members which called BTS. And my unnies do too. Their group was called Blackpink. However, non of them aside from my unnies know that I'm a solo artist.

As for myself, I don't want to be arrogant but, I have a lot of fan. But I rarely perform in Korea since I have to study in America. So, here I'm back.

Korea~
Finally, I'm back. My manager drove the car to my dorm. Urm.. I share the dorm with my unnies. I asked for it.

*dingdong
I push the door bell. Then the door open revealing Lisa unnie.

"Surprise! I'm back!" I said happily and we quickly hug each other. "Y/N!!!!! I miss you!!!!" She said. Then we walk into the dorm.

"Unnie!! Y/N is here!" Lisa unnie scream. "Y/N~" they all said and hug me. " Its been a long time." Jisoo unnie said. " Yup! Guess 3 years is a long time" I joke. " geez! You've become hotter." Rose unnie teased me.

"You guys too. Can't believe you went to America for tour but never visit me" I said. " Well~ we have busy schedule and can't have free time to visit you" Jennie unnie said.
"Its fine! I'm here now!" I said.

"Y/N! I already put your things in your room. Tomorrow, I'll take you at 8. Okay! Rest well!" Manager oppa said. " Ok! Thanks oppa " I waved him goodbye.

"I guess our maknae will be more busy than us" Lisa unnie teased me. " What?! No~" I smiled. "I've heard your song it was awesome!" Rose unnie said. " really?" I asked and she nodded.
"So, when will you meet BTS.?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Unnie, I'm hungry..." I decided to change the topic. I don't really want to meet BTs for the time being. " look! She's trying to avoid the topic" Jennie unnie said. "Okay, let tk about it later. Now , go wash yourself!" Jisoo unnie said and I went to my room.

Wow! It was well decorated. My unnies do know what is my style. I then went to the bathroom and take a warm bath.

After all the wash-up time, I rummaged through my luggage finding the present I bought for my unnies.

Then I walk to the living room.

"Unnie~ I have something for you guys" I sing happily and plopped myself on the couch.
"What is it?" Rose unnie asked. " Present?" Lisa unnie said excited.

"Yup! Here you go!.. " I said and gave it to them. "Wow! This one is nice! It looks good on me!" Lisa unnie said. "Its not that expensive but I hope you like it. I got one too. Its all the same." I said. The gift was a black cap. I decided to buy those since all of us loves wearing cap.

"Thanks Y/N. Its cool" Rose unnie said. "C'mon lets go eat!" Jisoo unnie said and I rushed to the kitchen. Man! I really miss her cooking. I'm so done with western food.

Jennie's POV

"Geez! She never change! Still as childish as always." I said to Rose and Lisa as we followed Y/N to the kitchen.

"Yeah! I miss her. How will BTS react of they know Y/N is here?" Lisa said. "I don't really but I really want to know how will Jungkook react. He was a messed when she left" Rose said.

I agreed with her. Jungkook was heartbroken when he knows Y/N left . Finally,he know how he felt for her. I'm glad that he realise it now.

"Yeah! He was a big messed. But, do you think Y/N already get over him?" I asked. "I'm not sure. Hope she didn't" Lisa said.

We then eat and decided to have a chat at the living room.

Y/N's POV

"So, Y/N ! How's America?" Jenie unnie asked. My eyes shift from my phone to Jennie unnie.
"Its fun. I found a lot of friends . A lot of food. And I got to learn cool dance move" I said.
" Remember what you promise me?" Lisa unnie asked suddenly. " what?!" I asked her back. " you know what I meant." Lisa unnie said.

"Well~ To be honest..." I hesitate. " Y/N! Do you have a boyfriend now?" Jennie unnie asked and I shyly nodded.

"Who?!" They asked in unison. " So the rumor is true?" Jisoo unnie asked. "What rumor?" Lisa unnie asked shocked.

"I'm dating my stuffed bear" I said and closed my eyes afraid they will be mad at me. " Yeah!!!!! Finally!!! What?!" Lisa unnie yelled which at someway makes me want to burst out laughing. "Yah!" Jennie unnie said and throw me a pillow. I just laughed so hard looking at their reaction.

"Stop it unnie" I said and to take my revenge I throw them with a cushion pillow.

"Okay! Now lets talk the biggest problem" Jisoo unnie said.

"What?" Rose unnie asked.

"What should we do about BTS?" Jisoo unnie asked.... I became quiet after hearing what she just said.