chapter 150 - please daddy

**A/N sorry its going to be a short chapter! but ive got to get ready for school... ugh! but i promise the next one will be better!!**

*jessie*

my heart was pounding so hard! why wont he just say it! this isnt the xfactor- theres no winner! the way he speaks he is so calm! how?!

doctor belgrave: jessie we would like to keep you in from now on... this doesnt mean your condition has gotten worse but we would like to keep a closer eye on you and keep your energy levels up...

i just stare at him, stay here? live here? i cant speak my mouth goes all dry. 

danny: but her condition hasnt got any worse?

doctor belgrave: no

he soon left,

jess: s-stay?

danny: babe, its going to be fine! this is going to let you have more energy and make you fight easier!

jess: im never going to get to see our house again! im going to be stuck here! 

danny: im sorry baby...

a tear fell down my cheek, the room was silent, im never going to see my bedroom again. any of it. the pictures on the walls- how the glasses are stacked in the cupboards. how the cusions lay on the sofa, what way the floor boards point in  orlas room- the little things. 

the painting in the music room, the one orla and danny did while i was in america... im not going to see this again! 

the door opens and skyler comes in.

skyler: i just heard, im sorry jessie... it must be hard... but i was wondering if i could take orla? i want to double check a few tests-

jess: is something wrong?!

skyler: no, more routine?

danny goes with her. im left alone, alone in this big white room...

*danny*

orla is sat on a bed and im holding her hand- she is being such a good girl! 

skyler: right orla, do you think you could roll you sleeve up for me? please? *smile*

orla nodded and i helped her roll her sleeve up.

skyler: ok, so i just want to take a little tiny bti of blood from you arm, is that ok?

her face turned to shock and fear

orla: no, n-no

danny: hey baby, its fine... yeah?

she shook her head

skyler came back over to the bed with a tir for her arm and a needle- big. i wrapped the tie round her arm and tied it up.

skyler: ready? your gunna feel just a little nip but its going to hurt for about 10 seconds ythen poof all done, ok?

orla was looking at the needle, she started to cry

orla: no, no, daddy scared no!

danny: hey baby its fine, daddy is here and skyler will be gental... 

she was getting all bothered now

orla: danny no, danny please no! no!

she was crying and hugged me

danny: awh baby, come on skyler make sure you get beter soon!

skyler: look orla, you sit here and your daddy sit here... and you look at him yeah, you tell him... tell him what you want santa to bring you yeah?

orla turned round so she was looking at me, she calmed down a little. 

skyler: thats it, right dont stop looking at daddy yeah?

skyler started ot prepare the needle and orla looked

danny: oi, muchkin, im here... so what do you want from santa?

she looked back at me and held my hand, the fear in her eyes will forever stay in my eyes. it was horrible, 

orla: i-i want a new barbie... one that hair changes colour

danny: yeah, what else

skyler put the needle to her skin and got ready to take the blood, oh god

orla: and some stickers

she said a few more things and skyler pushed the needle in, orlas face dropped and she started to cry again, 

orla: ouch daddy help! daddy! ou!

she cried 

danny: baby its fine your doing so well! daddy is so proud of you! 

orla: daddy make it stop! please daddy!

skyler: nearly done orla, your doing so well!!

she kept crying, my heart was melting, watching my lettle baby cry...

skyler: and done! wow what a brave girl!

skyler told her to hold a cotton bud on it and got her a plaster before labeling the blood and sending it off. she hugged me tight and skyler gave her a sticker for being brave. i thanked skyler and went to find jess. 

orla soon fell asleep and all three of us sat there in silence, i was drawing circles on jess's hand while she stroked orlas hair. we got told we had to go- i cant even stay with jessie... its going to be so horrible!

danny: i love you so much babe, ill be here first thing tomorrow! i promise!

jess: i dont want you to go! i love you so so much!

danny: i know, and you know if i didnt have to i would stay! stay strong yeah... i love you

jess: i love you too...

i kissed her lips and tears spilled from her eyes as we left. i took a deep breath a kept my back. this is torture!

****sorry its not amazing, as i said i will try and make it up to you guys! I MET DANNY MARK AND GLEN YESTERDAY!! it was amazing! anyone else there? ugh school tomorrow! please comment, vote and fan:Dxx****