Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven . . .|
-please just fucking behave, yeah?

"Okay, Princess, remember when I said that I would usually go out for local meetings? Well today is one of those days. It's not too far, just a ten minute drive through J.U." Jeongguk said, his eyes scanning papers.

Taehyung played with an Rubik's Cube on the couch, his hand cuffed to the armrest of the said couch. At this point, Taehyung gave up. There's only so much you can do handcuffed to a couch with three toys to change from, one of those being a dildo merely because Mr. Jeon thought it was humorous.

Taehyung didn't dare to touch the profound object, disgusted with the toy but more disgusted with the fact Jeongguk admitted to not minding if the younger enjoyed the toy directly in front of him.

He told Jeongguk to, 'Shove it up himself' but that resulted in a slap on the wrist, he was told he should watch himself better because he loses on more and more privileges each time he talks.

It had been just two days after the fake rape incident. He obeyed fairly well for the most part. It wasn't like he had an opportunity to run out the doors, he wouldn't be sure with how to get out since he didn't know any layout of the place because he's worn bags over his head the past several times he left.

"So, we'll be going in a moment, I just have to send an email out." Jeongguk claimed, typing away things on his laptop.

"What's it for?" Taehyung decided to ask, getting the Rubik's Cube all perfect again. "Your meeting, what for?" He pushed his question to make it clearer. He didn't really care but it was better than doing nothing at all,

Jeongguk spared Taehyung a glance before attending back to his email. "It's for the auction, ya know, the one you'll be sold at." He hummed. "It's my auction, I'll be hosting it and selling away useless things and people." Jeongguk added, shrugging.

The younger sighed. "Why do I have to be sold away? Why can't you just let me go and I'll pay the amount you dream of?" He mumbled.

"You're valuable, Taehyung, you really are, giving you away back to 'normal' life gives someone else the opportunity to take you into their own mafia." Jeongguk explained. "Though I just learned more about you, it's clear to see your value. You're the most handsome man alive and I have you in my possession, that makes me the richest and biggest mafia. People like you can change the insides of a mafia. You're worth millions, Mr. Kim, millions."

The aforementioned just sighed and leaned back. "No matter what I'm being sold or stolen into a mafia." He said, tossing the cube beside him. "I don't want to be here, I don't want to be with any other mafia leader. I loved my life much before all this crap." He commented.

Jeongguk groaned. "And sad to say you'll never see a normal life again. Do me a favor and keep on crying, please, it makes me want to throw you away more." He rolled his eyes. "I could've used you for sex, abused you, sold you to people to sleep with you but I didn't, okay?"

"Who's to say whoever buys me won't do those things?" Taehyung retorted, glaring at Mr. Jeon with daggers.

"Listen, there is nothing I can do. You have been wanted by mafias the moment Kim Empires arrived, I only found out about you the day I saw you. Take a good look at yourself, Mr. Kim, you're a beaut, truly ethereal, you are what mafias and auctions and sex slave holders dream of; only if they're into men that is. Shut up, please. I'm sorry you're here but I'm not really. Nothing you say will make me turn back my word and give you off for free." He said.

The CEO of Kim Empires groaned. He wanted to cry of anger. "You're the worst kidnapper ever." He retorted with venom lacing each vowel.

"Why? Because I won't let you go?" Jeongguk stood up after sending the email out to some men, pulling on his coat. He pulled on his face mask, hooking it to his ears to keep its place.