flashback part 1

December 25th, 1680
After long hours Phoenix has given birth to a gorgeous hybrid baby girl, she cried when she saw the crying baby girl and knows not to get too close to her. Phoenix organized a plan to smuggle the baby girl to Maimi to a loving caring protective family who promised to keep Foresta safe and well looked after and well loved because they understood the circumstances of what would happen if they didn't take the girl in and smuggle her into Florida.

with the help of the government and army they succeded in smuggling her in the U.S.A and out of Egypt and to the family with no harm done.

~Before that let's go back~
August 25th, 1680
12:00am:

Phoenix has delivered a healthy newborn girl after a long exhausted dreadful labor.

The nurse: she is a very heathy little girl but she needs a name first

Phoenix: Foresta... Foresta Lilith Belle Anabella Arabella Lilah Arabellisia will be her name *smiles and lays back and dies after giving birth*

Foresta: *screams and cries loud*

The nurse: *cuddles the little girl in warm clothing and a warm fleece blanket and rocks her to sleep*

The army soldier: we are ready, we best be out of her before daybreak *gently takes Foresta and comforts her*

The nurse: right *grabs stuff they bought just for her and gives it the the army captian*

The captain: let's move we don't have much time. *they leaves immediately and escapes without any problems and they makebit out and board the plane back to America*

*End of Flash Back*