chapter 4 - part 2 (the final part graduation cermomy night)

It's 7:50pm and everyone signed in and got ready Mckenna and Foresta were ready and were holding their daughters who were in a beautiful dress that matched the graduation gown Mckenna and Foresta was in.

Foresta: *catches scents of vampires and whispers to Mckenna* We got company  *looks at a coven of vampires approaching them*

Mckenna: It's my dad and his family

Foresta: *whispers* and their all vampires too aswell the creator of the coven is the dad they are the Cullens their coven is the olympic coven. And their all together like *points to Rosalie and Emmett* that's Rosalie and Emmett *points to another couple Alice and Jasper* that's Alice and Jasper their married just like Rosalie and Emmett *her gifts keep giving info. Points to Bella Edward and the child and gasps and uses her other gift on Reneesme and relaxes* okay that is Bella and Edward and their biological dhampire daughter meaning she half immortal and half human her name is Reneesme a blend between the names Rene and Esme. *nexts points to the leader of the coven and his wife* that is you dad Carlisle and his wife Esme.

Mckenna: *chuckles a bit and whispers* We can't hide nothing from you and that gift of yours can we?

Foresta: *laughs and whispers back* Nope

Edward: *Whispers to carisle* Beware of that one *points to Foresta* she has a gift to pick up any type of info on people and who they are what they are what their powers are who their family and coven is and all.

Esme: I never heard of such powers.

Alice: She a rare one I will say that

The Denali coven arrives with the Cullens.

Edward: Just a heads up *Looks at Mia Christian MyAnna Casey Maggie Irina Carmen Tanya Katrina and Eleazer* that girl *points to the girl* knows everything about us all it's a gift of hers.

Foresta: *growled as her eyes turn and looks away till the eyes stop and her fangs retract back and dissaper*

McKenna: Who are they? *points to the Denali clan*

Emmett: Don't believe us right here is the proof.

Foresta: *looks at them then to Mckenna* thats the Denali coven from Denali Alaska close and dear friends and also cousins to the cullens.

Alice: Here we go *listens*

Foresta: *Points to Irina Katrina and Tanya* those are the Denali sisters Tanya Irina and Katrina. Tanya started and created the Denali Coven. Katrina goes by Kate mostly. *points to Casey Myanna and Maggie* those three are the twins to Irina Katrina and Tanya. Their names are MyAnna the twin of Tanya and there is Casey the twin to Katrina then their is Maggie the twin to Irina. Then their is Eleazer who also goes by Ezra and Carmen, her and Eleazar are married. Then there is Christian and Mia, Mia is the twin to Carmen and Christin is the twin to Eleazer. They all live in one big house in Denali Alaska. Katrina has the gift of electricity she can generate all over now don't touch her with her power unless you wish to be in pain and fall to the ground. Bella is a sheild Eleazar had the ability to know of somebody is gifted and what those gifts are, Edward can read minds Alice sees the future. *she whispered*

Mckenna: Holy mother of fuckin damn. *laughs a bit*

Carlisle: *goes over to them with the others* Excuss me? *says that is a mean aggressive tone and looks at Foresta*

Foresta: *wanting to kill or strangle somebody or something right now from Carlisle they way he spoke to her in that tone*

Mckenna: Hi dad. *goes to take Galaxy*

Foresta: *walks off holding Galaxy on her left hip, and goes outside and punches a hard cement wall with her right side and right hand, not caring and relaxes holding a sleeping Galaxy and stays outside and puts Galaxy rain trench coat on her knowin it is gonna rain and it did and she stood in that rain as her nail change from the rain and her warlock siren hybrid type eyes come out*

Carmen: well there is a way to go pissing a girl off *sighs*

Carlisle: How does she know all this?

Eleazer: Because she is highly gifted and half to almost all of her gifts I never heard of to be honest.

McKenna: Rumors has it her kind went almost completely extinct. Their species is  legendary, rare, and are extremely powerful.

It was 8:25 now and Foresta was in the lunch room and feeding a hungry Galaxy and eating some homemade Reese's penut butter fudge she made.
It was now 8:48 and Foresta held Galaxy and went in the line as they wait to go on the stage and take their seats.
It was now 8:50 as the ceremony was going one and all the gradautes were seated a lot of them are actually teen parents to be honest but look at them, now graduating on time still. The students name were being called. It was almost the time for Foresta and Mckenna be called.

Mr: brown: Mckenna Graceland Abenerthy/Cullen

Mckenna: *walks up and is greated by Mrs. Ali and given her diploma*

The cullens and Denali coven: *claps*

Foresta: *half asleep from lack of sleep overnight due to a not feeling well fussy baby Galaxy but claps anyways*

Mckenna: *smiles and sits*

The ceremony continues with calling names.

Mr. Brown: Foresta Nightshade bloodmoon Lilith Akasha Maheret Phoenix Sonja Selene Amelia Dashcov Belilova Arabellisia. I forgot how long your name was Foresta.

Foresta: It happens Mr. Brown your not the first and pretty sure your not gonna be the last *giggles a bit and walks up with Alex Wesker and gets her diploma and picture taken and they hugged*

Alex Wesker: See you in collage my darling *leaves*

Foresta: *shivers when Alex said that still not use to it but all well and she takes her seat*

Rosalie: Damm i say that a long name

Mr. Brown: Okay lets all give a big round applause for the gradating class of 2016 students everyone the class that will never be forgotten and always in our minds like they planned it.

Class of 2016: *they all laugh as in yes they did plan that*

Mr. Brown and all the staff and teachers laugh aswell.

Mr. Bown: I wish you collage students all the best and I wish for the best for you Foresta and Galaxy. Are you sure your gonna be ok?

Foresta: If it don't work Alex and Albert Wesker said they have a room for us with a snap of a finger.

Mr. Brown: You have always planned ahead if something don't work and I always admired and liked that. Keep it up *hugs Foresta*

Foresta: Always *hugs Mr. Brown back and leaves off the stage with her diploms and a fussing cranky tired Galaxy. Foresta rocks Galaxy and Galaxy falls asleep* lets hope and pray we have a goodnight tonight. *sighs tiredly*