chapter 8

It was Saturday and so far Foresta and her daughter Galaxy were well. But over time people took notice to Galaxy's Rapid pace growth but it didn't come to any surprise to Foresta as for she knew it was normal because Galaxy's dad was vampire and Foresta was a hybrid so it was to be expected truth be told.

  But over time people took notice to Galaxy's Rapid pace growth but it didn't come to any surprise to Foresta as for she knew it was normal because Galaxy's dad was vampire and Foresta was a hybrid so it was to be expected truth be told

Foresta: *plays the cool mood with the cullens and her friend not shocked or surprised one bit and looked at them with a look saying i knew it and flips her hair and grins*

Galaxy: told ya my mom doesn't lie looks at the cullens. *smirks like her mom and laughs knowing they were proven wrong*

Foresta: like i said before and a million other times I'm not stupid when will that sink into your pretty little minds. Also i told ya so *laughs with her wicked laugh* oh look like i got my laugh back *smirks*

Regina: mother like daughter *looks at Mckenna* right?
Mckenna: right

Galaxy: and i am proud to be like my mom she my hero my life my everything. So i am proud to be like her *growls*

Foresta: *speaks to Galaxy in another unkown langauge*
Galaxy: *speaks back in the same language*

Emnett: why did you you two just speak?

Galaxy: it called none ya as in none ya damn business.

Emmett: excuss you?

Galaxy: ya all heard me flat out and clear
Foresta: *snickers and laughs* like Regina said mother like daughter

Emmett: *sits back and says nothing*

Foresta: thought so. *leaves with Galaxy to the mall*