chapter 3 part 3 (final part prom night)

It was currently now 8:50pm

Finally the busses arrived to take the students to where their prom was and everyone borded up on the buses and the busses were off to the destination.

25 minutes later they arrive and the rain stopped and the students unborded as the girls who don't have no man or partner holds up their dresses like Princesses do their dress doesn't get muddy, dirty, or wet and they all walk into the Hilton ball/dance area for their prom.

Their were games to play, prizes to win, adj in the corner playing music taking request, and tables all set and ready as the students eat some appetizers that are put out for them to enjoy till dinner is served as a beverage station set up for the students aswell that was open through out all prom night.

It was now officially 9:00pm and the dj turned it up as the music blast and students began to dance and have fun.

At 9:55pm dinner is served in a buffet style as tables are called to come up and get their food and everyone sat down and started eating at 9:35pm and then dessert is lnow served as the students dig and and enjoy a rather good dessert after dinner

It was 9:58pm and everyone was up playing games and dancing all was having fun as the night goes on. It was 12:07am when the last bus left with students who changed out of their gowns before leaving and loading up on the bus.

At 12:30am Mckenna and Foresta arrived back at Mckenna's place and took a shower and got ready for bed as they crashed right when they hit the beds.