Are you with us Foresta? (chapter 10 part 1)

It was March 8 and the time was 1:17pm when the cullens got together in the family room with Mckenna Regina Foresta and Galaxy.

Foresta: what is the meaning of this?
Mckenna: it's a family meeting about a main event coming up with  the coven.

Esme: yes the volturi thet want us dead and is now coming after us all due to the fact that they think Reneesme and Regina are immortal children

Galaxy: so what does that have to do with my mom and I?

Carisle: lets just cut to the chase. Are you with us in going against the Volturi or not?

Foresta: *bares fangs* fine i will be with you but don't expect me or Galaxy to obey you all is that clear if not your on your own Galaxy and I will be long gone before you have a chance to try and convince us otherwise.

Mckenns: *is shocked*

Esme: fine you have a deal

Foresta: then I will stand with you as of now i will stand with you

Carisle: *nods* alright thats fair. It's time to travel and meet up with some old friends to ask them if they too will stand with us against the Volturi.

Everyone nods in agreement and head off to pack their bags, except Foresta Galaxy Mckenna and Regina they stayed behind. But Mckenna and Regina left with Edward Bella Jaccob and Reneesme to go to Denali, Alaska to meet up with the Denali Coven old friends to Carlisle and his family and who are cousins to the cullens. However Foresta and Galaxy stayed back at the Cullens place.