chapter 9 (Alice's Vision)

Two week have passed since Foresta and Mckenna settled into the cullens house with their daughters. Everything was going ok so far. One day while everyone except Foresta and her daughter was in the family room listening to Edward teaching Reneesme to play the Piano the unexpected happened.

Alice was walking holding a glass vase with roses in the family room. She then at that moment had a vision and gasps as she drops the vase onto the ground making the vase shatter and glass pieces scatter all along the very floor.

Edward: what is it Alice?

Alice: it's the volturi their coming for us all of us they think Reneesme and Regina are Imortal children.

Mckenna: what? What about Galaxy?

Edward: she full grown therefore they don't see her as a danger and clearly they can see she not an immortal child.

Esme: *worried* but how can they see Galaxy as not a Threat.

Mckenna: Foresta has vanished for several weeks visiting somebody but she never said who that very person was. All i know he is a vampire but not a volturi

Emmett: great just great

Rosalie: the real question is will she stand and help us out when we face the volturi?

Jasper: that's a good question

Foresta: *teaching Galaxy how to play the violin and then teaches her how to sing with her metal type multi-type singing voices that she can use as a weapon against her enemies. *

Galaxy: *smiles at her mother paying closer attention to her mom's lessons she is teaching her*