chapter 13

Foresta and Galaxy were asleep in their room and the door is locked with Foresta's magic and only Foresta can open it. Then Foresta's phone goes off as Albert was texting her to check on her

Albert: so it's true Amun found out who you were really?

Foresta: *texts back*  yep and sadly there no way out of this so much for my secret. It may get out if Amun spills the beans or Edward reads his mind. I want to destroy them make their lives a living hell.

Albert: you know how I feel about you going to war with people you don't know. Also go for it they deserve it.

Foresta: I know Albert I acutely starting to regret my very decision in coming here in the first place and I also regret my decision to stay here. Tarja my unborn baby doesn't like it, Galaxy hayes it, and .Black Soul my panther doesn't like it here either.

Albert: *sigh emoji* sadely your stuck there now till after the war

Foresta: *annoyed emoji* acutely i can up and leave without a trace and erase their thought of me and all. But i am very interested in meeting this Volturi.

Albert: **smirks** I have to go, ill check in on you later Forest

Foresta: alright love you Alb talk to.you later bye

Albert: bye *he texts back and Carries on with his day*

Foresta: *goes back to sleep only to have a nightmare and wakes up panting and sweaty and shaky then relaxes on her phone playing an app and falls back to sleep with music playing loudly in her ears*