chapter 16 - battle part 2

Foresta and Galaxy: **looks up at the volturi**

The cullens,denali,Egyptians, and the others look at Foresta and Galaxy then to the volturi puzzled.

Carisle: what is it?

Caius: your Foresta Arabellisia daughter of the deceased Tarja Arabellisia aren't you?

Aro: **looks at Foresta and her daughter waiting**

Foresta: yes i am. I also have 6 other Sibilings one who is the mother of dragons 2 and a brother. Plus a traitor of a brother. **looks at the traitor of a brother between Kebi and Amun as a bomb explodes in her eyes showed the explosion then looks away**

Everybody shivers on the cullen side and stays clear of Foresta and Galaxy. Amun and Kebi keep Arthur between them.

Aro: i thought you all were dead gone
Foresta: it is how we wanted it.

Amun: wait their are more of you?

Foresta: *smirks** just wait mom will return to so will aunt Esmiashia who sees you as dead meat.

The Egyptian coven backs up in a fear away from them.

Edward: how their dead

Foresta: or are they **smirks**

the rest of the meet continues as Renesme and Regina were not considered a threat as Foresta and Galaxy exchanged some words

**Foresta and Galaxy then leaves before everyone**

5 hours later everyone returns to the cullens house happy.

Mckenna: **comes out** Foresta and Galaxy are gone there nothing left of their stuff period the left.

Everyone sighs

Carisle: why?
Mckenna: guess her gift final made a decision and i guess it said she can't trust certain people I'll give her a call later. Knowing her she probably already on a plane to rockforta Island. **sighs**