Chapter 3 Part 1

As the months fly by and graduation gets closer and closer all the seniors can't wait till graduation comes and their out into the world and beyond.

It was May 10th and the seniors were getting ready for prom

Foresta and her one bff Mckenna who was like a sister to her in every way were helping get everything ready at the location for their prom night and was chatting.

Mckenna: hey um i am gonna be traveling to Forks for collage want to come with me rumor has it you too have gotten in but you don't have a permanent Dorm to stay at. What are you gonna do Forest?

Forest was a nickname her friend gave her.

Foresta: I don't know just hope and pray something comes up before I run out of time. Otherwise I gonna have to quit and go to another school. Inwhich i don't want to do that, but if i must and i got no other choice i have to do it. I already got a backup school incase it does happen and i have to leave.

Mckenna: you always got a plan where is this backup school?

Foresta: rockforta island

Mckenna: at least we both are still in the US and we can still talk and face time and arrange trips to see each other.

Foresta: So true. It's a great school with a great friendly family like school.

Mckenna: It's ashame we both couldn't just go there together. But all well you gotta take what you can when you can

Foresta: so true *laughs*
Mckenna: *laughs too*

Hours fly by and it was 6:35pm and everyone was now getting ready for prom and all. The girls were all over the salons were packed as hell with appointments for girls to get their hair done and their nails done for prom. It was correctly 7:55pm now and Mckenna's and Foresta's hair and nails were all done and the girls were getting ready at Mckenna's house because at Foresta's house they had many many guest over which will make it impossible for them to get done and all.