chapter 7 (moving in time)

Foresta: lets the move in process begin. *sighs and helps galaxy out of the car*

The cullens great mckenna and her daughter then look at a rather not in a good mood Foresta and they shake their head and smile.

Bella: welcome back sis we have somebody who wants to meet you *shielding her mind from Foresta:

Foresta: *rolls her eyes and her whole white part of her eyes showed till she stopped rolling her eyes and thinks and let edward read her mind not giving a fly ass if he says what she thinks. Whatever bitch please i have more things to do for my time that are more useful to me then this is. Thinks i wonder what Rockfert collage on rockfort island is like guess i should look it up because i can already tell this ain't gonna work*

Edward: why don't you just give us a chance

Bella: *laughs*

Foresta: *rolls eyes* i am but i can already tell it won't work *laughs pretty wicked with a demonic tone in her laugh*

Emmett: what the hell are you?

Foresta: you really want to know

Emmett: yes

Foresta: well i am a none your damn business, in your wildest dreams, i never gonna tell you your just gonna have to wait as time shall tell you *laughs*

Galaxy: *laughs aswell* smart momma brillant momma my momma *hugs foresta*

Foresta: *hugs back*

It was already 9:50pm but Foresta lives on her own in a trailer she bought for her and Tarja to live in instead of with the cullens. She already moved in and had her car and everything.