chapter 11

Esme: where is Foresta and Galaxy?  They been gone for a few days

Carisle: last i heard she was needed to end and clense a place from a Zombie Apocalypse and her daughter stayed with the weskers on rockfort island while her mom was on her mission.

Esme: oh.  Ok

Edward: brace yourself everyone the Bitch is back *feels a agonizing pain as he falls to the ground parlyzed unable to move.

Foresta: and that bitch can be the very worst nightmare for a coven.  Keep that in mind Edward Cullen you dumbass.  *releases Edward and walks into the room. She then catches the scent of her biological father Amun but says nothing and doesn't even knoledge the other covens*

Galaxy: *walks in to the room and next to her mom not taking notice to the other covens*

Tanya: *gasps at the differences in Galaxy since the last time they say her* you were not kidding last time we say Galaxy she was just a little baby now she looks as if she is actually 21 years old maybe even 22 to be honest.

Kate: no wonder the Volturi saw her as not a threat or Immortal child. 

Eleazer: I never seen such rapid growth before.

Foresta: welcome to the world of my very kind once believed to be officially extinct for over 50,000 years now re-surficing once again in this very world.

Emmett: *snickers and makes a comment*

Foresta: *gets offended and sends Emmett billowing in severe rapid pain* if we were whole we can take out every super natural beings very existence but since our nature is not like that the supernatural is safe. Unless one pisses off our kind then within a second no matter the supernatural Creater they are dead. *releases Emmett from her power*

Galaxy: *mumbles lucky jackasses peace of a shit of a bitch jackass bastard and snickers a bit*

Valdmir: *whispers to Stefan* ouch *chuckles*
Stefan: *chuckles too and whispers back* i think he may need some ice after that one
Vladimir: *snickers with Stefan*

Esme: *rolls eyes*

Edward: and yet this be a first for you too. Actually meet the volturi which is a shocker they should of well heard of you and your grave powers but somehow you stay hidden from them since birth.

Valdmir: question. How did you do it?

Foresta: magic, dark magic, light magic, portals, wards, you name it *smirks and laughs evily like the evil queen and maleficent.*

Stefan: i like this girl already
Vladimir: i like them both, i can tell the daughter is like her mother 100%.

Galaxy: *smirks* daughter like mother 500% all the way

Jasper: *rolls eyes*

Kebi: *whispering to Amun about something involving Foresta*
Amun: *listens to Kebi and thinks*
Benjamin and Tia: *trying to hear what Kebi is saying to Amun*

Edward: *can't read Amun or Kebi's mind but fails as he was blocked out from their mind*

Carisle and Esme and the rest of the Cullens and covens are all getting curious now about what Kebi and Amun were discussing.

Mckenna: *has a huntch but says nothing and has Foresta block her mind from Edward*

Galaxy: *blocks Edward from her mind like her mom is doing*

Edward: *is unhappy and thinks so unfair.*

Alice: can somebody break this odd silence and curiosity please somehow.

Galaxy and her mom vanish from sight away from everyone due to them keeping their sainty in check and in line.  Kebi and Amun stop talking all together.

Amun: it's nothing regarding you guys but me Kebi and Foresta *leaves with Kebi out of the room*