Rehearsal

Finn and Rachel go to the parking lot, Finn putting his plans to work and Rachel clearly annoyed because of him.

"Where are you car?" She asked as they get in the parking lot and Finn laugh and that makes Rachel more confused.

"I don't drive a car, just my motorcycle." Finn said and Rachel's eyes went wide.

"No way that I'm going to get up on a motorcycle with you." She said and Finn rolled his eyes.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't know, let me think..." Rachel said acting confused "Oh! I know! I just don't wanna die." She said sarcastically and he giggle.

"Just come." He said and get on the motorcycle.

"Fine." She said, then she get on the motorcycle and put the helmet.

"You better hold on me tight, I don't want my princess to look like the frog." Finn said and she tap his arm lightly and wrap her arms on Finn's waist.

"You must be loving this, have the chance to walk on my motorcycle with me, that's not for everyone, you're one lucky girl." Finn said and Rachel rolled her eyes.

"Shut up and start to drive." She said and he do that. He is driving super fast trying to scare Rachel but she is actually liking, it's fun. About 10 minutes later they get on. Finn's house, both take out the helmet and get of the motorcycle.

"Show me your hands." He asked Rachel and she show him them her hands, they're normal.

"You're not scared?" Finn asked surprised and Rachel denied with her head. "I thought you would be shaking or something." He said and Rachel giggle.

"No, I thought it were fun!" She said excited and Finn giggle, then she noticed the big house standing by them.

"You live here?" She asked surprised.

"No, we are going to break into this house, steal things and then leave. Of course I live here!" Finn ironically said and Rachel rolled her eyes playfully.

"I just had an image in my mind that you lived in a cave or something." Rachel said and Finn laughed and they go inside. Rachel is surprised how big Finn's house is.

"Your house is beautiful." She said and he half smile.

"Thank you, but is actually very big for just me and my mom." Finn said "But, you thought that I lived in a cave, hun? Let me show you my personal cave." Finn said and they go upstairs to his room and when thy walk in, Rachel was surprised cause is actually very organized.

"That's my cave!" Finn said and she laughed.

"Now I can see that you live here!" Rachel said and Finn smiled

"Now I can see that you live here!" Rachel said and Finn smiled. "But I am surprised that you're organized." 

"Yeah, I just hate mess. I like my stuff in the places the should be." Finn said and Rachel smiled.

"You're different bad boy." Rachel said.

"Just with you, princess." Finn said and Rachel giggle.

"Let's find a song." Finn said and they spent the whole afternoon rehearsing and getting to know each other.