Cute

Finn wake up today and smiled so fucking big 'I have a girlfriend!!!!' he thought and went take a shower. He wear his usual clothes and go downstairs to have breakfast with his family.

"Someone looks happy today." Burt said and Finn laugh.

"I am!" Finn said and everyone laugh.

"He is like this because he used to say that he wasn't in love!" Kurt joked and everyone laugh.

"Why every morning we talk about my love life?" Finn asked.

"Well, it's kind of fun seeing you get embarrassed and your cheeks turning red when someone mention the name Rachel." Burt said and everyone laugh and Finn blushes hard.

"When you're going to bring her here?" Carole asked and Finn shrug.

"Yes! Yes! Bring Rachel, Carole will love her!" Kurt said excited.

"She is great! She is smart, funny and kind." Burt said.

"Do you know her?" Finn asked.

"If I know her? Of course I know Rachel! Kurt and Rachel are best friends since kindergarten." Burt said and Carole frown her eyebrows.

"I can't believe that I'm the only one in this house that never met Rachel!" Carole said and Finn giggle.

"I don't how, but for some odd reason she really likes you." Kurt said and Finn giggle.

"What can I say? I'm great with her." Finn said shrugging.

"I already like her, she fixed my son!" Carol said and Finn giggle.

"You will...I just don't know when." Finn said.

Rachel wake up then she remember that she now has a boyfriend, the guy that she was waiting for ages for ask her to be his girlfriend and he did it. She take a shower and go downstairs to have breakfast with her dads.

"Why you're so smiling today?" Hiram asked and Rachel smiled even bigger.

"Cause I got a boyfriend yesterday." Rachel said smiling.

"OH MY GOD!!" Leroy and Hiram yelled excited and hugged her, who couldn't stop smiling.

"Is it Finn, isn't it?" Hiram asked and she smiled even bigger.

"Of course is Finn!" She said smiling.

After she ate the breakfast, she brush her teeth and go to school. She never felt so happy before, cause now she has the most amazing boyfriend on Earth.

"You look extremely adorable with this headband." Someone whisper and she immediately smiled and turn around.

"Thank you." She said genuinely smiling to him, every time she smiles to him, his heart stops.

"Seriously, is so fucking cute." He said and she smile even bigger.

"You're so sweet." She said smiling and he giggle.

"I have my moments, but I'm only sweet with you." He said and she smiled.

"Thank God, I don't know if I would like the idea of MY boyfriend being sweet with the other girls in school." Rachel said and Finn laugh.

"If I ask you something, you promise me to not freak out?" Finn asked and Rachel frown her eyebrows and nod.

"Of course." She said.

"Well...It's been a while that the only subject in my house is you. Seriously, my mom and Kurt are always talking about how cute we are and my mom wants to meet you, cause she is the only one that never met you. You should've seen her face when Burt said that he knows you since you were little, so, if you want to you can go dinner with us this week or you could never go to my mom don't embarrass me in front of you." Finn said quickly and a little unsure and Rachel laughed with her boyfriend's silliness.