Shorty

Weeks Later

Rachel wake up and decided to dress different today, she usually wears heels and all, like everyday to everywhere and Finn always complains that he doesn't even remember her usual height because it is rare that he saw her with no heels, it's just basically when they're home and they don't like being home that much, so today she decided to not wear heels, she think is cute that he loves her even that she is really tiny next to him.

After her breakfast with her dads and finishing getting ready to school, Rachel brush her teeth and go to school. When she get there she pass in front of Finn's locker and he is not there, he usually gets late, he is always late and she already got used to it.

She grab her books and Santana comes to her and they started talking, since kindergarten is always been Kurt, Santana and Rachel, they're best friends. Then Kurt came over and they keep talking, then they leave and a few minutes later Rachel felt strong big arms hugging her from behind and she smiled and turn around and see her boyfriend standing there.

"Morning sunshine." He said and Rachel smiled big.

"Hello." She said smiling and he looks at her and frown his eyebrows.

"What's different?" He questioned himself and Rachel giggle. "You still have the cute hair, same beautiful face, smoking body...What's different?" Finn questioned and Rachel hold her laugh, he grab her hand and make her give a little spin. He looks up and down many times then one more time he looks her up and down and his gaze stop in her feet and he smiled.

"I see it now, you're shorter cause you're without your heels." He said and she smiled.

"I thought you would noticed quicker." She said and he giggle.

"You're so cute, my heart is going to explode, seriously you look so cute with your hairstyle and you're so tiny. Oh Lord, I don't have any structures with your cuteness." Finn said and grab her face with both hands and place mount of kisses on it and she giggles with her boyfriend's craziness.

"You're crazy." She said.

"Crazy about you." He said and she smiled.

"For God Sakes, I think you spend your whole night searching this kind of thing, it's impossible that you always have a flirty answer for everything I say." Rachel said and he laugh.

"Impossible is how much I love you." He said in a flirty tone and she hide her face on his chest cause she is blushing hard.

"Stop with this!" Rachel said with her face in is chest and he is petting her hair and laughing.

"You are too amazing to be true." Finn said and kiss the top of her head. Then he put his arm around hers neck and they walk through McKinley halls.

"I love you my shorty girlfriend." Finn said and Rachel smiled.

"I love you my giant boyfriend." Rachel said and Finn laugh.