Don't Touch My Girl

Next Day

Finn wake upend take a shower and get dressed, he go downstairs to have breakfast with his family, then he brush his teeth and go to school on his motorcycle. He is still pissed with Karofsky about yesterday, he can't talk about Rachel like that.

He get in school and grab his book then go search for his princess, she is talking with Kurt, Blaine and Santana.

"Good Morning everyone." Finn said smiling approaching them.

"Someone looks happy today." Blaine said and Finn giggle.

"I am." Finn said smiling and join them in the conversation. Finn is next to Rachel and sometimes he just look down and smile, he is crazy about her.

After very good minutes talking, the bell ring and they all go to class. Finn is kind of sad that he didn't had the chance to talk with Rachel, alone. He just like talking to her so much.

--Lunch

Finn get off his class and goes to the cafeteria, he sit with the glee club and next to Rachel.

"Hey." She said smiling to him.

"Hey, I've been wanting to talk to you the whole day." Finn said and she giggle.

"But we talked earlier." She said giggling.

"I know, but weren't just us." Finn said shrugging and she smiled, Rachel is crazy about this boy next to her.

"Shit! I need to grab something in my locker. I'll be right back." Rachel said and Finn giggle with her silliness, she kissed his cheek and left the cafeteria. Finn just follow her with his eyes and smile.

"Couldn't you make it more obvious?" Blaine asked and Finn giggled.

"What?" Finn asked and take his eyes off Rachel.

"Are you two dating?" Santana asked.

"Kind of, nothing official, at least not yet." Finn said and they smiled "But I plan make it official."

Finn started to get worried cause Rachel was taking too long so he decided to go after her. When he left the cafeteria he heard a girl's scream and voice and he immediately recognize it, princess.

When Rachel left the cafeteria she went straight to her locker, when she were grabbing her things someone put the arms around her on the locker and started to kiss her neck, she knows it's not Finn cause he would never do that, after a lot of effort she turn around and see the most disgusting person in the school, Karofsky.

"STOP! Get off me!" Rachel yelled trying to take him out of her, but he is too strong and she is too small.

"I know that you want me Berry, I don't know what you see on Hudson." He said still kissing her neck, and she close her eyes and tears scape her eyes. He put his hand under her skirt squeezing her ass.

"Get off me!!" Rachel yelled trying to take him out of her, then someone tap Karofsky's shoulder and he turn around, when he does that, someone punched him right on the face so strong that Karofsky falls on the ground, getting off Rachel. Then she saw that Finn was the one who punched Karofsky, Finn punch Karofsky more couple of times then grab him by the collar with both hands so damn agry.

"DON'T TOUCH MY GIRL EVER AGAIN, OR NEXT TIME IT WON'T BE JUST A BROKEN NOSE!" Finn yelled supper mad on Karofsky's face then let him go. Then he just run and pull Rachel into a bear hug, that hugs that makes her feel safe.

"Thank you." Rachel said still hugging Finn and he wipe her tears.

"I'm always going to be here for you." He said petting her hair and planting kisses on the top of her head, they stayed like that for a couple more minutes.

"Let's comeback to the cafeteria, I don't wanna be near him." Rachel said mentioning Karofsky, who is still lying on the floor in pain, Finn is very strong. "But first, let me do something." Rachel said and walk towards Karofsy and kick him in the balls making him yell in pain. Then she turn around and walk to Finn. "Kick him is like therapy." She said and Finn laugh.

"I didn't knew you were the aggressive type." Finn said and she giggle.

"I'm not, at least not all the type. But he deserved it." Rachel said and Finn laugh.

"I never thought you could get even more sexier." Finn said and Rachel laugh, normally she would get embarrassed, but her and Finn have such a great connection. They walk in the cafeteria and sit again with the glee club table. Rachel rest her head on Finn's shoulder and he put his hand on her thigh rubbing her leg with his thumb trying to comfort her, she is with her both arms wrapped on Finn's arm, they really look like a couple. They're nothing official, but is kind of obvious to the whole school that Rachel is Finn's girl and Finn is Rachel's boy. 

"Rach, were you crying? WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Kurt shouted to Finn and they giggle.

"Finn was the one who actually helped me." Rachel said.

"Let's just say that she was in the wrong place at the wrong time." Finn said and Rachel nod.

"And Finn were in the right place at the right time." Rachel said and Finn nod.

"You two are the cutest." Quinn said and they giggle.

"We are, aren't we?" Finn said and Rachel laugh.

"We are." She said.